• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    No matches to shoot on the upcoming 5th Saturday (May 29). Need to test or sharpen your home defense shotgun skills? Check out the Danville Rifle and Pistol Club "Tactical Shotgun Match" at https://www.drpc-danville.com/tactical-shotgun/ The webpage still says April 24 but it was cancelled due to weather and rescheduled for May 29.

They ran this for the first time last year and I very much enjoyed it. I don't have enough time and money to shoot 3 Gun so this was a great opportunity to run one of my primary home defense weapons in an actual home defense type manner. Equipment needs are super low, I can actually find shotgun shells and the club was very friendly.

By the way it's Danville, IL not Danville, IN so make sure you figure that when making your decision. Don't forget the time change either, which lets you sleep a little longer. Range is very easy to get to.

I am not a club member there but I shoot 2 Gun there regularly and thought this shotgun shoot was worth mentioning as I can't find any other events happening this upcoming 5th Saturday.

Top Bottom