• ...and so much more!
  • pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Yes this is a REAL ad and for sale to a select lucky few people.

For Sale: Limited Edition Tactical Pocket Sand ($9.99 + shipping) (Shipping from Fishers, IN)

For a limited time only, you can purchase this limited run of Tactical Pocket Sand. Due to popular demand and numerous requests, I have decided to run a small batch of this amazing self-defense tool and make it exclusively available to the loyal and lovely people of INGO.

The history of Tactical Pocket Sand.

On a cold January morning in 2020, while I was walking the dog, when I was aggressively approached by a man at least 8 feet tall and 300+ lbs, might have been 2 kids with one standing on the others' shoulders. I went to my trusty sidearm but when I reached for my right hip, I realized it was empty. I had left my daily carry at home and was completely unarmed. Thankfully the giant of a man passed by without incident but I was left with the feeling that something more could be done and that no one should have to deal with the feeling of utter helplessness I was feeling in that moment and in the moments to follow. Suddenly an idea smashed into my brain, like a bowling ball hitting a watermelon at high speed, and the idea for Tactical Pocket Sand was born.

What is Tactical Pocket Sand?

This propriety blend of silicon dioxide is a tactical blend to be carried in one’s pocket and used in case of life threatening or bodily harm situations. For the low price of $9.99 (+ shipping and handling) you will receive the following:

1 Pouch of Tactical Pocket Sand.

1 Lifetime of feelings of security and safety.

Who could use this amazing tool?

Anyone and everyone that wants the true feeling of security. Including but not limited to; Anti-gun mothers-in-law, people stuck working in “gun-free zones, AD/ ND victims unsure of their desire to carry a firearm, people wanting a backup to their normal carry, and many more.

What is the science behind Tactical Pocket Sand?

This proprietary blend of sand was formulated to cause ocular irritation and allow potential victims time to escape, hide, or fight. The research conducted shows that getting stuff in your facial openings can cause temporary discomfort and disorientation.

Are there any competitors to Tactical Pocket Sand?

Yes, a few other companies have tried to replicate this amazing life saving tool but all have failed to deliver. Especially Rusty Shackleford and his brand of plain old pocket sand.

How to prepare Tactical Pocket Sand?

1. Simply remove the interior airtight packaging from the tactical pouch.

2. Empty contents of the package into the tactical pouch.

3. Cinch the tactical pouch shut.

4. Place your ready to deploy Tactical Pocket Sand in your pocket.

How to deploy Tactical Pocket Sand?

1. Loosen drawstring to a minimum width of your hand prior to possible engagement.

2. Reach into tactical pouch and grasp a handful of Tactical Pocket Sand.

3. Deploy Tactical Pocket Sand towards the facial area of the would-be assailant.

4. Win the engagement.

5. If not deployed, be sure to re-cinch the tactical pouch.

Reviews of Tactical Pocket Sand:

This is the greatest self defense invention since the invention of the gun!” – My mother

“Stop playing with that sand and come back to bed.” – Your mother

“Wow, I couldn’t believe how useful and effective this really was when I was attacked by a clan of Ninjas while out on deployment.” – An American war hero

“No, I will not endorse a bag of sand. Did you suffer a recent head injury?” – Mike Jones “Garand Thumb”, allegedly*

“You’re seriously going to try and sell a bag of sand to people? Who’s money did you spend on this crap and who is going to clean up this mess?” – My Wife

Now that you have read all the details and info on Tactical Pocket Sand, message me to place your order.

*This product is not intended to be used as an actual self defense tool and is a gag gift. I hold no responsibility for your use of this product and the eventual death or injury that will come from it’s use, intended and/ or unintended. It’s a little bag of colored sand I packed up as a joke with my kids one night. Don’t be an idiot.

IMG_20231005_071703708.jpg IMG_20231005_071735502.jpg

Last edited:

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Bump. Sorry for the delayed bump, phones are ringing off the hook for Tactical Pocket Sand. Only 19 left, buy while you can. To answer some questions:
    Yes this is real.
    No, I will not be making a Organic Vegan version.
    Yes, you can use this to discipline your children.
    Yes, I will be creating a demonstration video, including shot timer and effectiveness of Tactical Pocket Sand.

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Bump. We've added 2 employees to handle the call/ message volume for orders, we apologize for the wait times. Also, we were able to get out to the range for a demonstration. Video is still in the editing bay but here is a sneak peek of the target at 10 feet. As you can see, highly effective.
    Screenshot_20231007-151400.png

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    ATF warning letters be damned. They cannot stop me from selling safety and sense of mind. With the recent win on FRTs, get your Tactical Pocket Sand (TPS v.01) before it's banned and you have to wait for a lengthy Supreme Court injunction or ruling.

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Holiday season is just around the corner and wouldn't it be nice to have all your shopping done AND be able to have piece of mind that your loved ones will be safe. Nephew that's weird and into juggling? 3 pack of Tactical Pocket Sand. White elephant gift for the office full of gun grabbing Liberals? Tactical Pocket Sand. Pet hermit crab you never know what to get for Christmas? Tactical Pocket Sand. The lives you could save, it's pretty selfish of you for not buying this for your loved ones. You're basically a bad person but all is redeemed with your purchase.

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    .-.. .. ... - . -. / .... . .-. . --..-- / -.-- .----. .- .-.. .-.. / -. . . -.. / - --- / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .- -.. ... / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-. . .- .-. / . -. -.. ... / .- -. -.. / -... ..- -.-- / - .... .. ... .-.-.- / -... .-.-.- / ..- .-.-.- / -- .-.-.- / .--. .-.-.-

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Birthday bump. No jokes, riddles, codes, etc. Just a bump. I'm just a man, standing here, asking you to buy a colorful little bag of sand for giggles.

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Bump. I had to take a few days off from posting, testing the product, and I will say from personal experience IT IS HIGHLY EFFECTIVE. I think I'm still crying camo colored tears.

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Last 5 available for sale. This has been a journey but I have enjoyed most of it. Let's get these last couple sold so I can focus on my next project... Tactical Taco holders.

Top Bottom