• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I couldn't believe this kid was mouthing off to me. Does he even know who I am? He was a pretty big guy, bigger than me. Probably 5'7" maybe even 5'8" and at least 150 pounds.

Savage you starting trouble again? No wonder you spend so much time talking to the fine law enforcement officials here in Central Indiana.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    tacticality.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Yesterday I was out and about, minding my own business. I decided to stop and get some gas and a cappuccino at the local gas station.

I stepped out of my car with my Hi-Point .45 on my hip in plain sight. I don't cover my guns. Only queers cover their guns.

As I was filling the tank, the sheep at the pump across from me started pumping gas. He didn't even look my way. He was too scared. I could see his hands shivering.

I turned around and saw two teenagers in the next car talking. I saw one of them mouth "Hi-Point" to the other. That's right, son. Hi-Point.

But the real trouble was the guy at the next pump. This cat was topping off his minivan with 3 or 4 kids and his wife in it. He tried to give me the thousand yard stare, and I returned it. I could tell he was thinking about starting something. He probably thought he could get away with my 88 Nissan Sentra. He's not the first to make that wish. But I didn't spend 4 months in the JROTC to let some punk-ass soccer dad boost my wheels. I stretched out, put on my aviators and rested my hand on the grip of my weapon. I saw his eyes move down to it then back up to mine. I just nodded and smirked. His pump clicked off, and he got in and drove away. That's right. I own this block. You just live here.

So I finished pumping and walked in to get my cappuccino. Everyone in the store was clearly terrified, that's why they pretended not to even notice me. I went to the coffee area and poured myself a cappuccino. When it was partway full I stepped away to add some creamer and wait for the foam to settle. Just as I was about to finish filling it, this punk gets in front of me and starts to pour some hot chocolate.

Hot chocolate? What sort of slack-jawed creep drinks hot chocolate?

"I wasn't finished here, kid" I said in a firm tone.

"I'm sorry...were you in line?" he said.

I couldn't believe this kid was mouthing off to me. Does he even know who I am? He was a pretty big guy, bigger than me. Probably 5'7" maybe even 5'8" and at least 150 pounds.

"Kid, you know how sometimes you come across a guy that you shouldn't have f***** with? That's me" I said. "I used to stack punks like you 5 feet high, use 'em for sandbags."

At this point he glances down and sees my piece. He looks back up at me. I pulled my shirt out of the way. If I had to draw down on this crack-head weirdo, I wanted to be ready for it. He could sense my honed training and skills.

"Do you like the taste of steel?" I asked.

"No, but your mom does." he shot back.

"That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship!" I retorted.

He looked confused and walked away, overwhelmed by my tactical abilities and wit.

Hot chocolate. Unbelievable.

Only one gun?

What kind of blades do you carry for back up?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Very sorry I wasted my time reading this one. Next time help us out by using the sarcasm purple. That you can have your laugh (good one after I figured it out, BTW) and I can get on with the serious tactical reading. :-)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I do not know, if steveh_131, is full of himself, of full of it, but queer ???
    I thought that went out 30 years ago, with high school... I always cover
    my gun, or at least try to. :twocents:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I do not know, if steveh_131, is full of himself, of full of it, but queer ???
    I thought that went out 30 years ago, with high school... I always cover
    my gun, or at least try to. :twocents:

There's nothing wrong with staying in the closet, if that makes you more comfortable :D

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    To those of you who correctly deduced that this post was serious business:

I have a Hi-Point to sell you.

Great shape, just a handful of rust spots. It's never been cleaned because you don't have to clean Hi-Points (maybe you didn't know that).

Budget issues are forcing me to downgrade to a Glock or maybe even an XD :xmad:.

$600 firm. I paid way more than that but I need the cash.

Lanser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Evansville
    You know, just smiling and nodding (or just nodding politely, for that matter) rather than trying to act BA all the time will give you (and all of us) an easier time than being the "scary guy with a gun". It's a nicer way to interact with people, including for you. Honest.

Top Bottom