• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    I have a single shot NEF .410 for the wife. The ATI tactical stock, fore end, and heat shield are on the way.
    images

ATI-SBS4400-L.jpg

The plastic tactical muzzle is cool looking but is made of polymer. It is also designed for 12 and 20 gauge barrels. any suggestions on a muzzle that might fit one of these once I cut it back to 18.5 inches? The barrel is cut to 20" with a pistol grip now but she has trouble with it.

Last edited:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I have a single shot NEF .410 for the wife. The ATI tactical stock, fore end, and heat shield are on the way.
    images

ATI-SBS4400-L.jpg

The plastic tactical muzzle is cool looking but is made of polymer. It is also designed for 12 and 20 gauge barrels. any suggestions on a muzzle that might fit one of these once I cut it back to 18.5 inches? The barrel is cut to 20" with a pistol grip now but she has trouble with it.
    Ok..I like it...I don't know why!!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    if you are putting all that other stuff on the gun, then there really wont be any differance in adding the muzzle break. i wouldnt worry about it being plastic, or multi guage rated as its a cosmetic piece and not a functional piece anyways.

i dont quite undestand any of what you are doing to begin w/ when you can get a pump for not much more money.

to each thier own i suppose.

jeep911

Plinker
    Jun 6, 2011
    nice to see you gettin a gun set up for the wife. i have to ask what does she use the 410 for? when i was younger my dad had me bushytail hunt with it but i would always knock them out of the tree to see them run back up it

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    I traded a junk .22 magnum for it that I bought for $20, 20 some odd years ago. We do not care overmuch for it in its current configuration. I've regretted hacking off the stock so I spent $60 at Bud's to get the tactical stuff. We have other, much better weapons for Home Defense and SHTF. Our 12 gauge pump has a Speedfeed pistol grip and she finds it extremely unpleasant to shoot.
    I don't need a short .410 since I got my Comanche
    dsci0094.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom