• ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Assuming no visible weapon.

My gun is always at 5 o'clock, right where my wallet is. I talk, trying to diffused the situation and gain a little space. "Ok, Ok, please back up a little bit. I'm getting it." Bend over as if to conceal my actions a little bit and draw and come up firing.

Obviously the person kicked in the door so is also willing to do harm. Honestly, if I noticed them milling about I probably would've had my hand on the grip already and caught them by surprise, but I can't say that for sure so I won't.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I'm an edgy SOB, and I hate public restrooms. When I notice someone "milling around" outside the stall door, my first instinct is going to be "get ready to fight". At the stall door being kicked in, I'm not waiting to gauge his intentions or check to see if he's armed...I'm going to empty the magazine in my weapon into his COM the second that door goes flying.

He kicked in the door while reaching into his waistband. Thats my story, and I'm sticking to it.

SWAT-DOC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Okay, situational awareness would have my "whoooba" going off as soon as I saw feet under the door. He would be staring down my 45 when the door opened. If he is armed I had better not see the muzzle coming my way or they are history. I would however offer them the "opportunity" to surrender and go to jail.

Top Bottom