• ...and so much more!
  • Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    There is a SWAT situation On Sycamore Run, far SE Indianapolis. From sources I have seen, a father with several warrants has his son (about 16 yr old) holed up in a house. They have told neighbors to stay in house, may use tear gas. I hope this ends peacefully.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    They are searching woods. They think one of them ran. Here's a picture that is reportedly related. I hear helicopters headed that way. I am not on location so I can't see anything.

SycamoreRun.jpg

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    The dad is a meth dealer with a warrant for his arrest out of Hendricks County.

He would have been a lot better off just going to court, hell they would have just cut him a plea and sent him home like all the others who have been busted multiple times. Worse case they may have made him spend a few nights in the County Funded Halfway Hotel, or Work Release as others call it. But at least they get you a job and provide you a ride. We are too soft on these bums. Bring back chain gangs.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This caught my attention on the news this evening. The Kroger is a mile from my house. I don't shop there a lot, but I never noticed meth-dealing.

Hendricks County Prosecutor Patricia Baldwin said only the investigation involves multiple agencies and that it’s ongoing.

Charging documents obtained Monday say Mark Davis was dealing meth; on at least one occasion out of his car in an Avon Kroger parking lot. The investigation is being carried out by the Undercover United Drug Task Force out of Hendricks County.

Court documents also say Davis was found to be in possession of meth and around $2,000 in cash during a traffic stop in early October. The documents say his son and two other juveniles were in the car with him during that stop.

Top Bottom