• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    A highly deadly virus wouldn't do much good.

It kills its self out too fast. Covid was effectively the perfect weapon for taking down a nation state.
    That's my point, use a virus the has a higher mortality rate. Covid shut down this country with about a 9% rate. I'm guessing if this people have no problem strapping a suicide vest to they kids, then why not infect them. Guess I'm saying we need some type of boarder security or tracking. Just my opinion, maybe I've seen to many movies?

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    After seeing a late night special on Ranchers and small town residents arming up to patrol their own property vs border crossings, its for sure nothing is getting better. Ranchers are finding cut fences, empty water bottles in quantity, tons of foot paths, discarded clothing, empty food cans, so I believe these borders are in name only.
    I saw USBP talking to ranchers on horseback, and in personal trucks while they advise BP of crossings. The quantity exceeds patrol rated agents. Can't have enough eyes watching!
    Throw in C19/Delta, drugs, and people its going to implode. Mexico and Cartels are surely managing the issues.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Wonder what else is coming through the open border.

(and fjb)

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Just spit-balling, but I figure Mexico is smart enough to realize we will never fix illegal immigration because of illegal immigration but anything terrorism related will get a huge response. The Mexican government and cartels really have a strong incentive to not bring that sort of response to the southern border.
    I doubt it. The cartels are terrorists as well, except they just kill whoever they need to kill, to maximize their profits. I think something like 100k Americans are dying to overdoses each year. The vast majority of those are from fentanyl shipped in from China and distributed by cartels. Meanwhile despite the open chemical warfare against our citizens, China is our largest trade partner and the border with Mexico is WIDE open.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    A highly deadly virus wouldn't do much good.

It kills its self out too fast. Covid was effectively the perfect weapon for taking down a nation state.
    Highly deadly is fine. If they could have taken the coof and cranked the death rate up to 10 or 15% instead of 1%, it would have done some real damage.

It’s long incubation time made it so it could be spread to several people before the symptoms really hit.

And maybe that’s still to come as China is still enforcing hardcore lockdowns possibly preparing them for a real deal virus to be released and let China take its “rightful place” as the world superpower they think they have coming.

Top Bottom