nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    :rockwoot:

I just picked up one of these.

Tells me just about everything I need to know to survive anything that gets thrown at me in this life and next.

9781609690144_1_.jpg

It is waterproof, you can write in it, highlight it, and it FLOATS. It will be awesome for those long afternoons in the treestands this fall.

Boom-shaka-laka.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    I just bought one of these for my son as well. They are super cool. Float and everything!

They are made by the same company that makes Dave Canterbury's waterproof survival book.

I agree with the above--if you want to get your preps in order, prep for the most important (read: Eternity) thing, first!

For those of you who are freaked out by what's going on in the world, read the last part of the Book, it shows you what happens and who wins :)

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Before this inevitably drifts off-topic, I'm going to remind everyone of our policy on religious discussion.

General Forum Rules said:
    5) Religious and racially based threads of any nature are not allowed on INGunOwners.com.
    All Indiana Gun Owners should feel comfortable on this forum no matter their race, religion or color. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom