Suppressed nightstand pistol - how to store it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    When my Isis2 suppressor is finally released from jail (it's still in pre-trial confinement at Thompson Machine) I plan to keep it attached to my CZ P-07 with a Surefire x300 on my nightstand. I currently have a holstered FS M&P 9mm with x300 serving as my nightstand gun, but I'm pretty sure I won't find a holster for a suppressed P-07 with a light .:rolleyes:

How do you guys do this? A big-ass Uncle Mikes? Sew your own? All I'm really looking to accomplish is to keep the trigger covered.

The pistol in question....

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    For my nighstand gun, it is the only thing in the top drawer. All I do is reach in and grab the first thing I touch. No holsters necessary as nothing else is in there.

SEMI-AK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    I have a Henry Holster OWB that Andrew made for me for my CZ P09 with a tlr1 HL. I would recommend you contact him to setup a time to custom make one for you. He would need your gun for a hour or two.
    If you ever make it to Bloomington it is well worth the trip to his shop.
    Great guy and skilled at what he does for sure. I love my holster and I think he would be up for the challenge of yours.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    For my nighstand gun, it is the only thing in the top drawer. All I do is reach in and grab the first thing I touch. No holsters necessary as nothing else is in there.

My nightstand is more of a table, it has no drawers. There's always a lamp, flashlight, and a clock on it. Sometimes a watch, wallet and phone.

We have seen our Poseidon Micro combos done with kydex, maybe you could do this with the Isis-2 also!

If you do send me pics. :)

I most certainly will!

Have you considered a trigger guard holster?
    [video=youtube;zutyYLQFuQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zutyYLQFuQI[/video]

I have a Raven Vanguard for my M&P, and it's probably the easiest solution assuming I can find someone to make it... I guess I could cannibalize an old holster for a piece of kydex and try it myself.

I might be able to modify something like this...
    http://www.sobmanswag.com/collectio...ts/weapon-mounted-light-holster-free-shipping

Last edited:
    Top Bottom