• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    Not much going on this past Sunday so I decided to go through the gun safe...While rummaging around, I noticed the floor covering on one side had an unusual "hump" under it. After I got everything out of that side, I raised the carpet and lo and behold I found something I had completely forgotten about...a .38 caliber Davis Model D38 derringer....I was completely surprised I still had this....haven't seen it or even thought about it in years. I bought this from a co-worker in I believe 1981 or 1982 for I believe 40.00....I used to carry it in a handcuff case on my duty belt as a backup when I was active law enforcement. And another surprise...it still was loaded with two Remington green and white box .38 special 110 JHP....

I looked it over closely and it has a few marks on it, but overall still in decent condition....it spent a lot of time with me in the 80's and early 90's...sure brought back some memories...I walked around the house the rest of the day with it in my pocket...definitely brought a smile to my face and really made my day...sure glad I found it....

Attachments

• D1.JPG
      D1.JPG
      82.6 KB · Views: 14
    • D2.JPG
      D2.JPG
      94.4 KB · Views: 14

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Neat! the one and only one I had had a trigger pull measured in tons.....But I would love another Deringer (Note the original, correct spelling)

Top Bottom