• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I've got a CM9 and I just got my PJ holster for IWB. It's extremely comfortable, inexpensive, secure, and easy on/easy off. The CM9 shoots really well.

8b920f07.jpg

d0f33b30.jpg

Jmak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have a Sig P6 (225). I have been looking at Smith and Wesson. I.e. Chief Special or a 3913, I think the numbers are correct. Both are single stack 9's. Some of the other posts are good suggestions, the Kahr for example.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This has been a great discussion. As we all know people have their own filter and they are gooing to react differently to what works for them. The important thing in this thread is the information that has been gathered in one place.

I'll be the first to admit that 50 + years of shooting have shaped what works for me. In a CCW I think of a manual safety as one more thing to deal with and I don't want to deal with it. I've shot Kahr's enough I don't even notice the longer trigger pull. And, fortunately, the new CM9 has just enough grip I can keep the third finger on it. However, I would not be a happy camper if I could not do that.

It's not that one pistol is better, actually some are, but what pistol works best for you. As for the often mentioned KelTec P-11, life is just too short to shoot a pistol that kicks back that much!;)

gdog243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I have had two Kahrs,Ruger Compact, EMP, but finally settled in on A Kimber Ultra Carry in 9mm. Great gun, easy to carry, Super accurate,has been 100% reliable. Can't ask for anything more!

nick89302

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    When I was faced with the same decision (needing something smaller than a G19 or G26), I chose a PF9. The relative thickness of the gun makes it easy to conceal for how I carry it.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I ended up deciding on a Kahr CM9. GBUCK made me a deal I couldn't pass on. I decided on it because it pretty much had everything I was looking for.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom