• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    1) I've seen these gadgets before, and still think I need one or six. Seriously. For that handful of you who has seen me in my work clothes -- I NEED THESE. Tommy Bahama clothes are not meant to be worn with a bra, yet it's unprofessional to go to work without one on. /sigh Not that StrapPerfect would help with this particular shirt, but the style tape would!

l_b93d47adeed9930ddaea818325f5df45.jpg

2) I don't get the part about the sports bra.. who seriously wears a "normal" bra under a sports bra? The whole point is the breathability and more importantly better support so you're not bruised/sore after jiggling too much through your workout routine! MY sports bras do a fairly decent job of pushing up and in for the cleavage factor.

3) Do you think that deal is still going on???? That style tape is da bomb!

Disclaimer: this message is not endorsed by Tommy Bahama or any of its affiliate companies and is the opinion of the person writing it and not necessarily the opinions of the company or any of its employees.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm sorry. I tried really hard, but you lost me at Tommy Bahama clothes are not meant to be worn with a bra.

9rows

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    and now for the obvious question .... just exactly what were you doing on youtube that led you to that little gem? hmmm?

:D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    and now for the obvious question .... just exactly what were you doing on youtube that led you to that little gem? hmmm?

:D

It was on TV. Me, being the awesome mod that I am, I'm always on the lookout for things that may be of interest to INGO, so out of the goodness of my heart, I went in search of the commercial on YouTube. You're welcome.

While we're on the subject, I might also mention that Slickdeals.net is showing a sale on thongs...

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    It was on TV. Me, being the awesome mod that I am, I'm always on the lookout for things that may be of interest to INGO, so out of the goodness of my heart, I went in search of the commercial on YouTube. You're welcome.

While we're on the subject, I might also mention that Slickdeals.net is showing a sale on thongs...

I, for one, appreciate the sacrifices you make for all of us on INGO.

...now time to find that sale on thongs...

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    1) I've seen these gadgets before, and still think I need one or six. Seriously. For that handful of you who has seen me in my work clothes -- I NEED THESE. Tommy Bahama clothes are not meant to be worn with a bra, yet it's unprofessional to go to work without one on. /sigh Not that StrapPerfect would help with this particular shirt, but the style tape would!

l_b93d47adeed9930ddaea818325f5df45.jpg

2) I don't get the part about the sports bra.. who seriously wears a "normal" bra under a sports bra? The whole point is the breathability and more importantly better support so you're not bruised/sore after jiggling too much through your workout routine! MY sports bras do a fairly decent job of pushing up and in for the cleavage factor.

3) Do you think that deal is still going on???? That style tape is da bomb!
    I nominate this as "Post of the Year" for 2009

Top Bottom