"Stranger Things" on Netflix. Anyone else watching?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I have not seen the show but I did see one of the kids on Kimmel the other night and based on just that, I'll never watch stranger things.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have not seen the show but I did see one of the kids on Kimmel the other night and based on just that, I'll never watch stranger things.

I enjoyed the show, I'd cut the 12 year old child actors some slack. I'd hate to think how I was at that age.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    A friend told us about it so the wife and I watched a couple of episodes, and then in about 3 evenings we finished the first season. I was kinda bummed when I found out there is only one season!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I enjoyed the show, I'd cut the 12 year old child actors some slack. I'd hate to think how I was at that age.

I thought the kids did a bang up job....The young girl who played Eleven is someone we will be hearing from for a long time...She just has that certain "something" that will make her a star...Reminds me of seeing Jennifer Lawrence on local TV being interviewed after she got a gig on a small MTV special...You just knew she was going to make it.....I remember being a kid and watching Diane Sawyer on local TV as an anchor for WHAS and WLKY...You just knew she would be famous one day...

1403711042006-DianeSawyerOld-07.JPG

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    My wife and I started watching last weekend and just finished episode 5 last night. It is not normally the type of show my wife likes but I think she likes it even better than I do. I do have to quibble a bit with the description I read here and heard elsewhere of it being like a combination of SK, X-files, and the Goonies all rolled into one. I definitely see that description but to me a more accurate one is a Dean Koontz novel, X-files, and Freaks and Geeks combo. If you were to replace Eleven with a Golden Retriever you would basically have Watchers from what I have seen so far.

Top Bottom