• Storage Wars or Sons of Guns?

• Total voters

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Which show would you rather watch? Both are full of action, have one "beauty", lots of egos, drama, and you never know what is coming next.

Personally, I can't get enough of storage wars. Jarrod is an idiot, you have to respect Dave, and Barry is just the epitome of cool.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Which show would you rather watch? Both are full of action, have one "beauty", lots of egos, drama, and you never know what is coming next.

Personally, I can't get enough of storage wars. Jarrod is an idiot, you have to respect Dave, and Barry is just the epitome of cool.

LOL, our definitions of "cool" vary drastically.

That dude is such a friggin' dork.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Im going to be the outcast on this one...i love both of those shows.

I don't care how much of Sons of Guns is fabricated, or how much credit they take from other people...I watch it. Steph...she is by no means a beauty....

Brandy on the other hand...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I like watching Storage Wars for the crap they find sometimes. Most of the people on the show are complete douche bags. Barry has a different way of thinking but at least he brings some humor to the show. He whines just like the rest of them but some of the stupid stuff he does is kind of funny. Sons of Guns, it really makes me wonder because I remember a time when most the people on here thought Steph was really hot. Makes me wonder what kinds of beasts many of you have laid down with and it makes me really question judgement. The show needs to be more about the guns than the drama/build up crap for it to actually be good. Both shows have their complete spastics. Jarrod seems like he may be "special" and Kris wins that award for Sons of Guns. If I was looking for a shop to do something high dollar and I walked in to be greeted with that, I'd probably just leave. I guess every show does need their complete moron though, makes it more relatable I suppose.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Sons of Guns, it really makes me wonder because I remember a time when most the people on here thought Steph was really hot. Makes me wonder what kinds of beasts many of you have laid down with and it makes me really question judgement.

LMAO!!

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I do like both shows, my wife can't believe I watch storage wars( only occasionally, when flipping channels). I voted sons of guns, because there are at least explosions on the show.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I like watching Storage Wars for the crap they find sometimes. Most of the people on the show are complete douche bags. Barry has a different way of thinking but at least he brings some humor to the show. He whines just like the rest of them but some of the stupid stuff he does is kind of funny. Sons of Guns, it really makes me wonder because I remember a time when most the people on here thought Steph was really hot. Makes me wonder what kinds of beasts many of you have laid down with and it makes me really question judgement. The show needs to be more about the guns than the drama/build up crap for it to actually be good. Both shows have their complete spastics. Jarrod seems like he may be "special" and Kris wins that award for Sons of Guns. If I was looking for a shop to do something high dollar and I walked in to be greeted with that, I'd probably just leave. I guess every show does need their complete moron though, makes it more relatable I suppose.

LOL, she is skinny-fat and her teeth look like they are in a royal-rumble with each other.

As a lifetime dork, maybe I do have a strange view of "cool". However, You been to LebowskiFest before? If you, you don't
    Get to judge coolness :)

Nope, I haven't ever been...But I'm not opposed to going.:):

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    2 very different shows...however brandy is way more fine that steph! steph is not hot and is to much like her dad...brandy on the other hand is totally fine! i just cant believe she married that douche jarrod!

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I love Storage Wars. One thing me and my wife wonder is what Barry did in life to get his money. I think he was involved in the entertainment industry in some capacity. I love the way dave and darrell square off.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I love Storage Wars. One thing me and my wife wonder is what Barry did in life to get his money. I think he was involved in the entertainment industry in some capacity. I love the way dave and darrell square off.

That Barry Weiss is not THE Barry Weiss but I agree he is indecently wealthy from something.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    2 very different shows...however brandy is way more fine that steph! steph is not hot and is to much like her dad...brandy on the other hand is totally fine! i just cant believe she married that douche jarrod!

They are not actually married. Although they do live together and have kids.
    (Was on an episode of Storage Wars unlocked)

YYYYYYUUUUUUPPPPPPPP

Top Bottom