• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I've had vehicles broken into three different times (3x) and each time, the items stolen were at or under the deductible amount, which was more of an aggravation than anything. I've never had a gun stolen, but my concern is with you in that I would be bothered if it were to be used in a crime.
    Law-abiding citizens often times do things inadvertently, or without thinking it through, because the law-abiding citizen doesn't tend to think or understand in the manner of a criminal mind-set!

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    We have already lost gun rights and other things because of the criminal and/or misuse of firearms. We try to train and educate the best we can but have done not enough to keep it from happening. This is fuel for the gun grabbers.

Neither political party will address the money it will take for us to fix the education, welfare, job market and criminal justice system in this country first.

This is what and why we will continue to loose our rights. The more mistakes we make in gun securement, handling, flagrant projection and so on leads to the only answer the left has is to eliminate the gun and keep the problem.

This is why training for our gun culture is so important. A gun store groupie preaching the four safety rules is not enough. Never will be. It takes more.

I don’t expect in my lifetime for the gun culture to unite in the hard work and commitment in gun ownership as it is easier to put on a 2A Shirt and give money to fear based associations.

Not trying to be a downer here and believe this is fact as I see it. No one has to agree with my opinion. I just know as a younger man yesterday that I had more rights than a younger person tomorrow.

See you on the range.

comm2679

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    East Central
    We have already lost gun rights and other things because of the criminal and/or misuse of firearms. We try to train and educate the best we can but have done not enough to keep it from happening. This is fuel for the gun grabbers.

Neither political party will address the money it will take for us to fix the education, welfare, job market and criminal justice system in this country first.

This is what and why we will continue to loose our rights. The more mistakes we make in gun securement, handling, flagrant projection and so on leads to the only answer the left has is to eliminate the gun and keep the problem.

This is why training for our gun culture is so important. A gun store groupie preaching the four safety rules is not enough. Never will be. It takes more.

I don’t expect in my lifetime for the gun culture to unite in the hard work and commitment in gun ownership as it is easier to put on a 2A Shirt and give money to fear based associations.

Not trying to be a downer here and believe this is fact as I see it. No one has to agree with my opinion. I just know as a younger man yesterday that I had more rights than a younger person tomorrow.

See you on the range.
    Good take. Education, training, and responsibility should be built into the culture so it doesn’t end up being mandated by bureaucrats.

Top Bottom