• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Will be for that "Michigan trooper sir, i forgot i had a gun strapped on my hip". I actually had to pull over in roselawn i think is the town at the state line past Notre Dame, look up Michigan carry law. They have open carry only or use a license to cc. So i just dropped the mag and hide gun and mag in places in the Koba. No big deal, but could have been.
    Roseland is in Indiana. They have their own pd if I remember correctly. It’s a strange town because it’s surrounded by south bend. Years back some council members or something (husband and wife) were arrested. It used to be a major speed trap through there and the town was constantly on the news.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Roseland is in Indiana. They have their own pd if I remember correctly. It’s a strange town because it’s surrounded by south bend. Years back some council members or something (husband and wife) were arrested. It used to be a major speed trap through there and the town was constantly on the news.
    Thanks for the actual name guys, i never could remember besides a little town on the other side of an over pass. I just know landmarks to where i am going..Shelton Farms... also a good thing i have been traveling in gas saver mode for wling time now..(speed limit or a few mph below)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Roselawn is up north too. There is (or used to be anyhow) a nudist colony there.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Roselawn is up north too. There is (or used to be anyhow) a nudist colony there.
    I wasn’t aware of that but I googled it and this came up first. Haha
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudes-A-Poppin'

He mentioned notre dame which borders Roseland so I’m pretty sure that’s where he was. The overpass he mentioned is probably 80/90. It’s only about 3 minutes from the Michigan line into Niles.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Planning a big west trip later this year. Without a Ltch, there’d be 3 states in which I couldn’t carry. With an IN and AZ license, I can carry in all planned states.

As permitless/constitutional carry spreads, this will become less necessary. In the meantime. . .

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Had the daughter get her LTCH as soon as she turned 18. Figured while it doesn't cost anything but fingerprinting it was worth it. Helps in other states and if political winds change she would still be good to carry here.

Top Bottom