• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldgunfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2018
    GPS signal lost
    This writer makes the argument that government bureaucrats (what I believe he means by Deep State) should literally be EXECUTED. But he isn't particular about who it is, he is too tired of waiting for JUSTICE, so if you know there was a crime why does it have to be so hard to find a criminal? He wants them hung, though given his description of a vigilante posse what he is really calling for is a lynching.
    Hmm... Where else have I heard this before? Isn't there a term for when we aren't looking for individual justice, but rather societal justice? Oh, that's it, social justice! We can't be bothered with investigations and legal proceedings, we just want to see some feet kicking at the end of a rope! This will REALLY fix the problems in America.

How is this kind of rhetoric helpful? I get the frustrations with liberal bureaucrats injecting their desired political outcomes into our system of government. It is a real threat to the longevity of the Constitution. But how in the world does resorting to leftist tactics and leftist reasoning help restore the Constitutional order?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This writer makes the argument that government bureaucrats (what I believe he means by Deep State) should literally be EXECUTED. But he isn't particular about who it is, he is too tired of waiting for JUSTICE, so if you know there was a crime why does it have to be so hard to find a criminal? He wants them hung, though given his description of a vigilante posse what he is really calling for is a lynching.
    Hmm... Where else have I heard this before? Isn't there a term for when we aren't looking for individual justice, but rather societal justice? Oh, that's it, social justice! We can't be bothered with investigations and legal proceedings, we just want to see some feet kicking at the end of a rope! This will REALLY fix the problems in America.

How is this kind of rhetoric helpful? I get the frustrations with liberal bureaucrats injecting their desired political outcomes into our system of government. It is a real threat to the longevity of the Constitution. But how in the world does resorting to leftist tactics and leftist reasoning help restore the Constitutional order?

By watering the tree?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

So you expect to go through the system to remove people who manipulated the system to protect them?

It's directly outlined in the declaration of independence that the buck stops with the people, solely. If the rulers have manipulated the system so they can never be prosecuted, it's on us to fix the problem, not them to prosecute themselves.

This shirking of responsibility is what has got us into this mess. "Oh that's someone else's problem!"

Yes, when we have unbiased courts that will apply the same standard of law to everyone, this is reprehensible to do. When the courts are biased and apply 2 standards of law, it is not only permissible, it is a duty.

The difference with leftist reasoning and tactics is that they attack the PEOPLE, they do not go after the power brokers. The leftist also infiltrates and corrupts the system to benefit themselves politically, creating 2 standards of law.

You're stuck in the logical fallacy of horseshoe theory.
    Horseshoe theory is entirely bunk, otherwise having rights and not having rights would be the same thing.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is how the deep state operates.

Recently released documents show that at least 15 phones used by Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team of investigators were 'accidentally' wiped clean after the devices were requested by the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General.

The new documents show a key tactic used by the Mueller team was to place the phones on airplane mode, lock them, and then claim not to remember the password.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...the-mueller-team-were-accidentally-w-n2575998

Now if reversed, the government wanted your phone, for an investigation, I sincerely doubt that "oops, sorry, it is wiped clean, just an accident" would fly.

This is what is so frustrating watching the deep state investigate their own. Does anyone believe that crap that 15 phones were accidentally wiped that just happen to be part of a single investigation? Does not pass my smell test.

But an idiot like Roger Stone has a predawn raid, guns drawn, CNN tipped off to cover. All these phone users should be held in contempt, jailed for 90 days, and prohibited from holding government employ permanently...

Top Bottom