• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Is there anybody, anywhere who thinks that they haven't always been doing that if necessary?

I'm not worried. I don't have any finances. :(

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Is there anybody, anywhere who thinks that they haven't always been doing that if necessary?

I'm not worried. I don't have any finances. :(

It's not that they haven't already been doing it. It has just become easier for them to do it. Before, they had to have a reason to do so. Now, they can track as freely as they want.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's just like stores who already track our spending habits by store discount cards and credit or debit cards. I recommend using cash. Even the detergent I use is no ones business for me.

verredart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would love to see a candidate take a stand such as : When elected any proposed law that is unconstitutional on its face will be vetoed immediately. The Department of Homland Security will be disbanded (along with Health and Human Services and a few others.) Spin off the FBI and CIA to do their original jobs. and if it isn't in the constitution expressly, then it is for the States and people to decide.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    It's just like stores who already track our spending habits by store discount cards and credit or debit cards. I recommend using cash. Even the detergent I use is no ones business for me.

No - it's nothing like that. Participation in a store's tracking by use of their discount/membership cards is voluntary.

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    interesting story, this was a DARPA project under Rummie, now it's grown to fruition.

of course the NSA is harvesting all keystrokes onto the net so this will be a nice interface for Big Brother.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I would love to see a candidate take a stand such as : When elected any proposed law that is unconstitutional on its face will be vetoed immediately. The Department of Homland Security will be disbanded (along with Health and Human Services and a few others.) Spin off the FBI and CIA to do their original jobs. and if it isn't in the constitution expressly, then it is for the States and people to decide.

This is not what the majority of voters want... =(

Top Bottom