• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    Looking to sell my M1A. I believe this would be considered a National Match Model. I believe the serial # put it in the 2011-ish range on production but don't hold me to that. I have owed this rifle now for 3 years and shot probably 150 rounds thru it. I am the third owner of this one. Some one before me put in an upgrade on the Spring Guide. A Sadlak Industries. I have the package and the original one to prove this. Also I am selling with this rifle the factory 10 rd mag and 5 a/m 20 rd mags. Sorry don't know the manufacture of those. Also have 313 rounds of ammo to come with it. Only reason to sell this is because I simple don't shoot it enough to Keep it. Also need to remodel a bathroom. Other then that, I would probably would keep it. So my lose your gain.

There is a blemish in the stock. Under side where the Gas port for the stock is. I have a posted a picture of this to show someone what I am talking about. The person I bought this off of told me the original owner had tried to glue something on it. Don't remember what he was talking about but it doesn't take away from the performance of this rifle. Only the looks. Other then that the stock is in good shape.

Asking $1400.00 for everything listed.

Has far as trades go. I am open to what ever. Just have to ask me. Just no re-loading Equiment.

Rifle with upgrade spring guide- Sadlak
    factory 10 rd mag
    a/m 20 rd mags 5 of them.
    313 rounds of ammo.
    also a uncle mikes leather sling. currently has a USGI sling. which will come with this rifle.

Thanks for looking
    Any questions please feel free to ask me in a PM.
    Thanks

Located in Bloomington 47401 but will be willing to drive to make a deal.

veykie.jpg

9pm5xv.jpg

a2su1d.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom