• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Oh, heck yes. There's the primitive area, with mountain men, traders, little indian sqaws, blacksmith, etc, there's two flea markets, the sheepshed shops on the grounds, all kinds of stuff. A caveat. Everyone is packing up the second weekend, so come on the first one.
    Oops, almost forgot. There's a log cabin when you first come in the gates. That's the gunmakers' hall. It has some of the most beautiful rifles you'll ever see, and the old liars out behind it are making more. You can see them work and ask questions. Also, the house up on the hill is a museum. You can ride the horse drawn trolley back and forth. There are usually displays in the education center, too.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Oh, heck yes. There's the primitive area, with mountain men, traders, little indian sqaws, blacksmith, etc, there's two flea markets, the sheepshed shops on the grounds, all kinds of stuff. A caveat. Everyone is packing up the second weekend, so come on the first one.
    Oops, almost forgot. There's a log cabin when you first come in the gates. That's the gunmakers' hall. It has some of the most beautiful rifles you'll ever see, and the old liars out behind it are making more. You can see them work and ask questions. Also, the house up on the hill is a museum. You can ride the horse drawn trolley back and forth. There are usually displays in the education center, too.
    exact dates, and location please?? I've heard of this, but it was quite awhile ago.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Going this year !!! looking forward to getting some BP supplies, hoping to find a BP pistol kit, single shot, My son and I are going on the Sunday the 13....can't wait!!!! Would love to see/meet some INGO'ers....

MrSmitty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Haven't shot there since the 70' as a kid, want to get back into it, but stepping slowly....Dang I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.....

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Man, I hope the wife isn't working Sunday. MBM is Saturday, so that's a no go.

I haven't been in forever. Is the hatchet guy still around? ****, what was his name. Bill something?

MrSmitty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Just punch Friendship Indiana into your navigator. It's a pretty small place.
    We used to go twice a year when I was a kid (the 70's) we drove up 62, turned at the big steer on the restaurant, and turned right on that danged crooked butt road to Friendship, past my favorite school... (Friendship Consolidated school , closed) then into town, and the range....hope this helps......Going on Monday now, my son has plans for Sunday, but still wants to go, so Monday it is!!

Top Bottom