• ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Source? Or speculation?

It's happening on android as well. It wouldn't be the first time INGO has displayed annoying advertisements.
    This, it's not ingo itself, it's an advertisement causing the redirect. The tech guru will have to figure out which one is causing the problem. You can turn your popup blocker on and off in settings.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Source? Or speculation?

It's happening on android as well. It wouldn't be the first time INGO has displayed annoying advertisements.
    It is deduction.

Neither of the two mentioned are on Android, only the anti-virus and it occurs much less often.
    None of them show up on the PC.

The same thing has been happening with PCs for years. Popups show up. Something is done to block them. Advertisers find a way around it, etc.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Im noticing spotify and other apps in the footer ad. I suspect this is causing this annoying problem. Have asked Anthony to remove to see if it solves the issue

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    What's the deal with them in iOS 7 when switchig pages on new posts. Not my device problem not
    a problem on any other site but here annoying but seems harmless. I add based problem like before? Started sat/fri or so
    Freaking maddening!!!
    wtf INGO!? Crush that candy crush ASAP!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I had been getting "something" along the left side of the screen, the past couple of days ..... NOTHING so far tonite .....

THANK YOU !!!!!
    on my iPhone it was completely closing the browser and opening the App Store to the spot icy and candy crush apps, like every couple minutes!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I haven't had a problem with it until today, can't navigate the website on my iPhone without being sent to Candy Crush in the App Store.

on my iPhone it was completely closing the browser and opening the App Store to the spot icy and candy crush apps, like every couple minutes!
    That's what I was getting on my iPhone, too.
    I wasn't home, so couldn't see if it was desktop, too...
    Now I am... I'll have to see if it's still effing with my phone viewing, but not til I got my INGO fix under control on the home PC.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    What's the deal with them in iOS 7 when switchig pages on new posts. Not my device problem not
    a problem on any other site but here annoying but seems harmless. I add based problem like before? Started sat/fri or so
    I was getting the same popups every other page when browsing ingo from my iphone. It was driving me nuts.

Thanks for fixing it tech.

Top Bottom