• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    GSXR 1000 street/600 trackbike. I've spent countless hours riding my "indiana loop" from New Albany to Bloomington and back. There are some good roads to be had on the south end.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    GSXR 1000 street/600 trackbike. I've spent countless hours riding my "indiana loop" from New Albany to Bloomington and back. There are some good roads to be had on the south end.

post pictures of your rides!
    I'm wanting to buy a GSXR 1000 but I like the newer style bikes 05+

jfisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I have a 04 zx10r. I started riding dirt bikes when I was 5, started racing enduro when I was 7. Found the fun in sportbikes by age 15 been on the street ever since then. I have owned kawasakis except for one 98 srad 750.

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Ok, but looks like I need a sight to host the image first. It doesn't look like this forum accepts attachments.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I know that the sport bikes we had in the 70's, the Z1 Kawasaki are pretty pale by todays standard, that was the beginning of the factory sportbikes for the masses. I loved the xj1200 and it felt so smooth and refined (at least compaired to the truck like handling of the big Kawasaki). I fell in love with the twincam Ninja engine in the late 80's. My last three bikes (four counting the new one I totalled) have been the ZG1000 Kawasaki Concours models. Sport tour. I know that they will not stay with a properly ridden 600RR, but they are not slow either. I made a sub 14 minute pass on the dragons tail, on highway tires. Then I rode the bike to Indiana that same day. All but one of my Iron Butt rides were on the ZG's. I am old, not superbike class, but not that slow yet.

I made my wife promise to shoot me if I ever started riding a Goldwing with chrome tilting drink holders and stuffed toy animal tied to it.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    You can add it to your album then copy and paste it in the post.

BTW im a Dyna Wide Glide guy.

jfisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I know that the sport bikes we had in the 70's, the Z1 Kawasaki are pretty pale by todays standard, that was the beginning of the factory sportbikes for the masses. I loved the xj1200 and it felt so smooth and refined (at least compaired to the truck like handling of the big Kawasaki). I fell in love with the twincam Ninja engine in the late 80's. My last three bikes (four counting the new one I totalled) have been the ZG1000 Kawasaki Concours models. Sport tour. I know that they will not stay with a properly ridden 600RR, but they are not slow either. I made a sub 14 minute pass on the dragons tail, on highway tires. Then I rode the bike to Indiana that same day. All but one of my Iron Butt rides were on the ZG's. I am old, not superbike class, but not that slow yet.

I made my wife promise to shoot me if I ever started riding a Goldwing with chrome tilting drink holders and stuffed toy animal tied to it.

My dad has a ZG1000 concours. I have ridden it through the dragon a few times. We met at the dragon when I lived in Florida and he brought his concours and KLR650. Let me say the old KLR was a lot of fun for a dual sport bike. My dad and I were passing sportbikes on two bikes that should have never passed a sportbike.

jfisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    picture.php

Top Bottom