• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    When 8 year old Shaylyn Searcy arrived home on the bus she couldn't even walk. Her feet had been duct taped to the point that the circulation was being cut off and her parents couldn't remove it easily. It happened at Westlake Elementary School. Heres the news story
    Also some are posting on the schools FaceBook :yesway:
    Its sad to think there are those out there that would treat a small 8year old special needs girl this way. Hopefully they'll find out who's behind this and do more than just fire them.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...or-action-answers-from-wayne-township-schools

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Grownups protecting grownups who hurt kids.
    Parents workin' like dogs to make more money to pay more taxes to pay grownups to protect grownups who hurt their kids.
    Yep. Your tax dollars at work.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Parents workin' like dogs to make more money to pay more taxes to pay grownups to protect grownups who hurt their kids.

"I hate to say, we've lost our way. This isn't what the Government..."

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I don't believe I should take the law into my own hands.
    I do believe in justice though.
    Angered, saddened, and would gladly help out the parents in their time of need.
    THOSE responsible should be hung in public as an example right next to some of our politicians that help and enable this behavior.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I don't believe I should take the law into my own hands.
    I do believe in justice though.
    Angered, saddened, and would gladly help out the parents in their time of need.
    THOSE responsible should be hung in public as an example right next to some of our politicians that help and enable this behavior.

The Law and Justice are often two very different things.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012

I feel bad for the little girl and sadly, your statement is correct.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Agreed. I know her aunt and have for a few years. She mentioned this the other day. The family is livid over it. Why someone would do this is beyond me. I hope they find out who it was and they lose all their licensing.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Someone needs to be prosecuted for this and spend a little time in prison. This, to me, was a blatant example of child abuse. There is no excuse for why they did what they did to her. I don't care if she was throwing tantrums, taking her shoes off, whatever. She is a special needs child and anyone who was working with her damn well knew this and shouldn't be employed there if they can't accept the responsibilities of managing her and others like her.

I applaud her parents for doing the right thing and taking immediate legal action and making the public aware of what happened. My heart goes out to them and their daughter who was the victim in all of this.

Top Bottom