• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I worry that you have developed a Macolm McDowell fixation, Indy.

More like a Stanley Kubrick fixation....:)

blogger-image-11234610.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wonder what kind of music goes with a curbstomping??? Singing in the rain worked okay for the guys in A Clockwork Orange.....

I know what happened in "A Clockwork Orange" when Alex was singing "Singing in the Rain"...and if Frank was talking about that....curb stomping means something more than I thought it did....and I can understand the extra paperwork.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Kubrick I can understand. Codpieces...not so much.

I thought you might enjoy this:

[video=youtube_share;2gtPhs84Jdg]http://youtu.be/2gtPhs84Jdg[/video]

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    :(

Every time I go through Indy (maybe once a year), I always speed in the hopes I would get curb stomped... I may just go the other route and avoid Indy now.

In all seriousness, that sounds sucky... it would make me want to just sit in my car and monitor the situation.

Sorry you weren't able to experience it. And being able to sit back while everyone else does the work is one of the good things about being asupervisor.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    It's the new kinder gentler IMPD policies at work. You guys are going to stop crime by being social workers with a gun. Gotta hug the thug and help them find a job so they can leave their life of crime behind. Oh and make sure you smile while that thug is cussing you out and threatening you and others...remember he's just crying out for help. <- you can decide if it should be purple..or am I being serious?

Reality is some of the super special idiots need a curb stomping or a good old fashioned attitude adjustment in the form of a whoop knot from a mag light (that was used in a defensive blocking manner of course)

Lol

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    In order to facilitate further curbstompings with a minimum of paperwork muss and fuss... I suggest IMPD update to the 21st century and start using a simplified, takes under 30 seconds to fill out, easy to save and track Google form. I'll even volunteer to help put it together!

#BringBackTheCurbStompings

:yesway:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Speaking as a native Westsider, I thought Marshillian beat down was being punch through a phone book? Maybe just Lynhurst?

Anywho, I, for one, am fortunate in that I bought Frank Broad Ripple cookies and this acted as insurance against curbstomping as I enjoy my teeth and have better things to do than be the uke in a curbstomp.

Will cease curbstomping for cookies!

Top Bottom