• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    South Bend
    Those Magpul kids really made "dynamic" a popular word. What are the dynamics of a Spartan? Shouldnt we take Spartan Statics as a prerequisite?

I know this is a late reply, but I am only now seeing this thread.

The name Spartan Dynamics represents the citizen warrior culture of the Spartans and my view that self defense should continue to change and evolve (Dynamic) better techniques for defense.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    This thread has had some good-natured (I assume) ribbing, but I would like to compliment whoever put together the spartan dynamics website. It looks really good and navigates well, plus it has actual "meat" in the training bios of at least one instructor (I only looked at one guy).

I don't know these guys, they may be cool or they may suck, but they do have a good looking website.

About | Self Defense | Gun Training | Spartan Dynamics LLC |

JohnnyP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    South Bend
    This thread has had some good-natured (I assume) ribbing, but I would like to compliment whoever put together the spartan dynamics website. It looks really good and navigates well, plus it has actual "meat" in the training bios of at least one instructor (I only looked at one guy).

I don't know these guys, they may be cool or they may suck, but they do have a good looking website.

About | Self Defense | Gun Training | Spartan Dynamics LLC |

Thanks I did the site myself.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I know this is a late reply, but I am only now seeing this thread.

The name Spartan Dynamics represents the citizen warrior culture of the Spartans and my view that self defense should continue to change and evolve (Dynamic) better techniques for defense.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I was just poking a little fun. I hope I didn't offend. I hope you stick around and participate in the T&T discussions.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    In the biblical sense? Any thoughts on their training?

Keep it up and I may get to know you in a Biblical sense next time we meet. :runaway: Josh and I have trained with JohnnyP before at Kodiak. He also hosted the Paul Sharp Fist Fire class there last year. I can say he is a good guy, but I can't speak to their training as I have never actually taken a class from them. They do have good taste though as they have talked about hosting us to do a class.:)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom