• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    For the record, the picture of him walking his kid to school and knowing he can't do it again bothers me to my core. I'm interested in learning the shooter's motive.[/QUOTE]

I saw that picture yesterday morning and well I can admit it gave me a lump in my throat. Idk what grade that boy is in. But it bothered me thinking that that boy will forever think of the first day of school being the last time he ever saw his dad. No doubt among other things just going to the school bus stop will likely be difficult.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Absolutely senseless. My heart goes out to Lt. Allen's family and the law enforcement community as a whole.
    Here is a link to a Go Fund Me that Chief Vaughn set up to assist Lt. Allen's family with expenses. Lt. Allen Go Fund Me
    I donated what I can. I think INGO should band together as the community that we are and push the campaign over the goal if possible.

Done.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    People in this country would rather be set on fire than be forced to face uncomfortable truths. As long as they can watch American Idol and grab their Starbucks on the way to work they're more than happy to remain blissfully ignorant of the world around them.

That said, we really don't need more police, courts or jails. What we need is for the police to be given back their ability to police, courts encouraged to actually hold people responsible for their actions rather than finding excuses for their behavior and jails/prisons to be operated like jails/prisons rather than country clubs. Right now, this very instant, a POS scumbag named Ben Ritchie is sitting in the Pendleton Correctional Facility on death row and petting the cat he is allowed to have in his cell. Ritchie murdered Beech Grove Officer William Toney almost 17 years ago. Just look at the mitigating circumstances taken into consideration during his sentencing: RITCHIE, BENJAMIN DONNIE # 98

I will pass on looking in the link right now in the interest of maintaining the last bit of my sanity and keeping the blood pressure in check.

I have to pass also. I do not have the guts to read it. I thank you for the job that you do and realize that I could not do it.

I love cop shows, and am reminded of one in particular. Webb had a string of great shows and one of the best was Adam 12. In one episode McCoy (the penultimate even tempered officer) while aprehending a pedophile, gets (what I cinsider) slightly rough with him and pushes hin against a wall, and faces reprimand and possible dismissal.

I would not last long a a cop!

With IMPD's honor guard assisting with the funeral he should get a beautiful send off.
    For those that haven't seen it, Emmy award winning IMPD officer Shelnutt made this tribute to Perry. It gives a good idea of what a fallen officer's funeral looks like.
    [video=vimeo;100595474]http://vimeo.com/100595474[/video]

https://vimeo.com/100595474

For the record, the picture of him walking his kid to school and knowing he can't do it again bothers me to my core. I'm interested in learning the shooter's motive.

I have to pass on this one also there is too much dust in the room.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to pass also. I do not have the guts to read it. I thank you for the job that you do and realize that I could not do it.

I love cop shows, and am reminded of one in particular. Webb had a string of great shows and one of the best was Adam 12. In one episode McCoy (the penultimate even tempered officer) while aprehending a pedophile, gets (what I cinsider) slightly rough with him and pushes hin against a wall, and faces reprimand and possible dismissal.

I would not last long a a cop!

I have to pass on this one also there is too much dust in the room.

This is an emotional situation. Any normal breathing person can not be deeply moved by this senseless loss.
    I too am thankful for the LEO we have on the streets. They do a thankless job most of the time.
    No, I would not last long in that job. No temperament for it.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I've known Aaron since he was 16 years old. He and my son played football together. He and I worked together a while at the old Lock-up. There wasn't a harder working, more humble human being on the face of the earth.

I can't wrap my head around this one.....

His body will be moved this afternoon from the coroner's office at 15:30. I'll be along the route to pay my respects.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Right now, this very instant, a POS scumbag named Ben Ritchie is sitting in the Pendleton Correctional Facility on death row and petting the cat he is allowed to have in his cell. Ritchie murdered Beech Grove Officer William Toney almost 17 years ago. Just look at the mitigating circumstances taken into consideration during his sentencing: RITCHIE, BENJAMIN DONNIE # 98
    If it's any consolation, my son kicked his ass once when they were kids. Ritchie cried like the little ***** that he is.

And here's this scumbag bastard.
    IMG_0504[1].JPG IMG_0501[1].JPG IMG_0500[1].JPG

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I ain't mad at ya. It infuriates me that this is how we treat cop killers in Indiana. He should live out the rest of his days standing in a 2'x2'x6' cell. Let him out for 15 minutes once a day to use the restroom provided he has behaved himself. So much as a dirty look at anyone and it skips a day. Instead, he gets to lay on his fat ass all day watching television and petting his kitty whose food, litter and veterinary needs are paid for by the citizens of the state. What makes it worse is that apparently there is at least one person in Indiana who had to have advocated for this to be allowed. I say give him a 3'x3'x6' cell and they should share it with him.

Guess I'm a bad person

Scootch over and pass the popcorn. I guess I belong on the same bench.

:xmad:
    He wouldn't like my version of the tattoo I'd give.

I'd use one of these for the needle. Although I'm not a very good artist, I dont think that would matter.
    dpn3.jpg

EDIT: I considered using one of these special needles, but that wouldnt be nice. :laugh:

SydWork6.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    People in this country would rather be set on fire than be forced to face uncomfortable truths. As long as they can watch American Idol and grab their Starbucks on the way to work they're more than happy to remain blissfully ignorant of the world around them.

That said, we really don't need more police, courts or jails. What we need is for the police to be given back their ability to police, courts encouraged to actually hold people responsible for their actions rather than finding excuses for their behavior and jails/prisons to be operated like jails/prisons rather than country clubs. Right now, this very instant, a POS scumbag named Ben Ritchie is sitting in the Pendleton Correctional Facility on death row and petting the cat he is allowed to have in his cell. Ritchie murdered Beech Grove Officer William Toney almost 17 years ago. Just look at the mitigating circumstances taken into consideration during his sentencing: RITCHIE, BENJAMIN DONNIE # 98

I will pass on looking in the link right now in the interest of maintaining the last bit of my sanity and keeping the blood pressure in check.

Well there goes the blood pressure. How in the **** is that allowed and how do we get his cat taken away? I need some phone numbers and emails so I can,do something Monday

I'm pretty sure this guy was one of the inmates they featured on the MSNBC show "Lock Up."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That's over real fast.

Yes, but with enough of a fall after standing on a platform looking down into something that would look to the uninitiated like a portal into Hell, that compressed time of sheer terror should make up for it not taking a couple of months of suffering. Besides, I never specified what could or could not be done to him on the way there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yes, but with enough of a fall after standing on a platform looking down into something that would look to the uninitiated like a portal into Hell, that compressed time of sheer terror should make up for it not taking a couple of months of suffering. Besides, I never specified what could or could not be done to him on the way there.

There's better ways to hurt someone in the mill.
    Pin them against an I-Beam with a 10 ton object.
    Listen to them beg.

Top Bottom