• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Among other things. That skeletor face is the face of drugs. So he legally had a gun yet illegally abused drugs and or illegal syntgetgic drugs. Another loser who should have never had a gun and lied on a form to posses and buy one.
    Besides paying to be on the execution squad can we also pay to rip out his lip rings with tools?

The interview I saw with a woman that has known him all his life stated he did not drink and was not strung out on drugs.
    So I am guessing his sheet will not go along with her perspective.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I saw this thread a few minutes after it was announced that Lt. Allen didn't make it. Only now do I have enough control to express how very sad I am for his family and yet how utterly furious that the piece of **** that pulled the trigger is still alive and breathing.

I have posted before that I support the death penalty in principle, and especially in cases where there is no doubt whatsoever of guilt and of the inhumanity of the crime. I don't care if he is deemed unfit for trial for whatever stupid reason might be utilized as an excuse. I don't care if he tries to go for a lesser offense instead. I don't care to see any other result than that this pond scum on 2 legs is put to death. I most certainly do not accept that he can or even should be reformed. I want to see him re-formed into a once and former living organism, period.

I see this kind of like the ceremony of a funeral itself. I was once told it most certainly is NOT for the deceased. The funeral is for the living, so they can get a sense of closure and get some comfort from it. I see putting these kinds of people to death--after a fair and just trial, after a fair and just sentence, and as quickly and publicly as possible--in the same way. It's not really for them. It's for US. It's for the family of the victim, it's for their friends, it's for their community...and it's for other pond scum to see the message loud and clear: do this and you in turn WILL die. Period.

Criminals aren't usually utterly stupid...and even if they are, they usually are still in possession of an animal's cunning. Even wild animals eventually learn not to do something when enough of them get hurt... And even if the pond scum won't learn, at least the ones put to death can not repeat their crimes against society.

The bleeding heart liberal approach to criminals is exactly as successful as America's war on drugs. Solve one issue and a dozen more pop up to take its place. Solve a hundred crimes, put a hundred criminals in jail and within a few years, most are back out on the streets again and causing more issues. Enough. Make convicted criminals actually SUFFER and punish them commensurately with their crimes. Make it so they don't WANT to get caught again, to suffer again. And the ones that do something so heinous and so blatant? Try them. Once convicted, kill them. End of their story and beginning of their lesson to the ones that haven't been caught yet.

May God take Lt. Allen into His loving care... and may his killer forever agonize in Hell--and may he get there as soon as possible.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    Absolutely senseless. My heart goes out to Lt. Allen's family and the law enforcement community as a whole.
    Here is a link to a Go Fund Me that Chief Vaughn set up to assist Lt. Allen's family with expenses. Lt. Allen Go Fund Me
    I donated what I can. I think INGO should band together as the community that we are and push the campaign over the goal if possible.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Went by the memorial outisde of their station on my way home from work. Words cannot express how much this rattled me.

Same here. I had a Dr appt, then had to stop at the Guitar Center in Greenwood. I was a mile a way and headed that general direction to get to my office. There was no reason NOT to go. It was the least I could do to go say a prayer and pay my respects. Thinking about it reminds me I really need to dust.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Absolutely senseless. My heart goes out to Lt. Allen's family and the law enforcement community as a whole.
    Here is a link to a Go Fund Me that Chief Vaughn set up to assist Lt. Allen's family with expenses. Lt. Allen Go Fund Me
    I donated what I can. I think INGO should band together as the community that we are and push the campaign over the goal if possible.

Push it Way over its goal!

Support for these officers and their families need to explode.

So sorry for Lt. Allen.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    My Great Grampa used to Cull the herd. Weed out the bad blood he used to call it. It worked.

I know this is 2 separate issues but the theory is a good one.
    No we can not stack them like fire wood but let mayor stinky shoes build the new Judicial center and utilize existing structures downtown like they are currently doing.
    Screw the soccer stadium we need to lock these POS up and keep them there. After a while when the sheep see how much timed/effort/money this is taking we can look for other options and I am not saying home confinement. I have seen so many people casually walking around with the ankle jewelry lately. Wearing shorts and sporting the device and walking around in public not a care in the world. Hanging at the corner liquor stores and gas stations which are becoming the new meeting points for the worthless.

People all agree that the killings need to stop but don't seem to want to do anything about it. Most don't see it in they're neighborhoods so it's not really their problem. People don't seem to mind paying for the Colts, Pacers, Soccer teams or even a bus line that no one will use but add a tax for more police, courts and jails and they loose their minds. Priorities need to be readjusted.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    People all agree that the killings need to stop but don't seem to want to do anything about it. Most don't see it in they're neighborhoods so it's not really their problem. People don't seem to mind paying for the Colts, Pacers, Soccer teams or even a bus line that no one will use but add a tax for more police, courts and jails and they loose their minds. Priorities need to be readjusted.

Good point...perhaps they should fund it as a hidden tax like those restaurant/ entertainment taxes that help fund the sports stadiums

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Could this be why he went bonkers and lost control of the car.
    Possible, I had a case a few years ago with a girl on synthetics who had parked in someone else's driveway and was writhing around screaming that Satan was having errrr relations with her. Beelzebub was not present, but she was damn certain he was. The trips/hallucinations are often really bad and quite a few kill themselves while tripping.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I've always been ready and willing to pay,more taxes to support law enforcent officers have what they need (said so on ingo many times). The problem often is politicians spend that money on otgher things instead of the officers.
    I didn't support the new gas tax for roads because it's a scam. Govt waste is rampant at the state level but they all think they are doing great and pat themselves on the back regularly if you follow.any of them.
    Meanwhile ****bags that should be in jail still are killing our cops

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Could this be why he went bonkers and lost control of the car.

I'm on a ride and just saw this in Michigan. Prayers for the family and those affected. Any information on the killer? I couldn't find anything about him at all, not even a name.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom