• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    According to my google, Dunhams, in Anderson, and Muncie, are both dealers .....

Indiana Gun Club, at 113th and Olio rd., too ..... also try Bobcat Steel, in Shelbyville .....

StringerBell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Rushville
    I looked everywhere I could think of to find some a couple of months ago. I finally gave up and ordered some from Brownell's. They were out of stock when I first started looking, but I signed up for a notification and only waited a couple of weeks before they had it back in stock. With shipping and the Hazmat fees I paid more for it than I've ever paid for two pounds of powder in m life, but I had some cartridges sitting on the bench waiting. I found IMR7828 (which is close to H1000) locally, but never found any H1000. I'm looking for some Reloader 25 now. Good luck.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I stopped in at Atterbury Shooting Complex when I was going to the In-laws on Sunday. They have really full shelves of 1 lb containers. All the good varieties... Varget, Benchmark, H110, Titegroup, ect. Made me think there was light at the end of the tunnel! They also had a nice selection of 4 lb. and 8 lb. jugs. Prices were reasonable since most of the most common powders were actually on the shelf. Might be worth a call to see if they have what you are looking for... or call Indiana Gun Club in Fishers/Fortville since they are both run by the same people.

TechSvengali

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2016
    Bedford
    Probably doesn't help since you're in Anderson, but I usually venture down to Louisville when I take an trip to Bass Pro or Cabelas and go to Shooter Supply down there. I've bought several lbs of H1000 and my 50 lbs of Varget down there over the course of the past year. Always seem to have it in stock.

Top Bottom