• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I gave up watching the show a while back but noticed tonight they were doing zombie gun builds. I have to say I was disappointed in Will's build but I thought the guy with the weird beard and Max Brooks's bullpup 22 was pretty cool.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Max Brooks went to them for some work? I'm a little dissapointed in him now.

Apparently the spastic, snaggletooth's man, called him. I was really bored so I watched a couple minutes of it. I do agree about the bullpup. Seems like Joe and Charlie (and Flem) are the only ones worth anything left in the shop. I did think it was funny when the loud mouth put snaggletooth in charge of a build.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Apparently the spastic, snaggletooth's man, called him. I was really bored so I watched a couple minutes of it. I do agree about the bullpup. Seems like Joe and Charlie (and Flem) are the only ones worth anything left in the shop. I did think it was funny when the loud mouth put snaggletooth in charge of a build.

I've never been a fan of the show, never watched a complete show, just parts. Last time I saw a segment was when that Jesse James guy had his BAR made into something that would cause John Moses to disown as his own design.

After that, I said no more, ever.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    That bar had perfect hardware on it before they changed it... The Bar was never truly completely finished.. it was missing its engravings :-D.. Didn't see the last episode... Lost interest honestly.. But its all a PR stunt, for any of the guys that are on the show.. All those people are getting paid... Don't let them lie to you.. I doubt the high pro-filers are actually paying Red Jacket, if they are.. Shame on them! Vince is the only guy i would want working on my guns... Hell Nugent even stopped in.. I doubt he was impressed much with the 1911 they gave him.

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    There is so much of what they call "reality" shows being set up and staged anymore. From the storage unit shows to Pickers, nothing but staged. All the shows have jumped the shark. And if you hang the term "Zombie" on it, I'm out anyway. Just got a flyer from Bass Pro Shops. Zombie Bullets ? Really? When gun ownership goes the way of cartoons and SciFi, we're doomed

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    When gun ownership goes the way of cartoons and SciFi, we're doomed

Really? But if we go tacticool or old west it's ok. Come on, it's all in fun and that's just fine with me. The rounds are even good quality useable rounds as well.
    The 10/22 thing has been done already using an airsoft rifle for the shell. I'm sure using the rapid prototyping was more expensive making it a real deal changer in their eyes.

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    I think that the added tv drama killed the show......american guns is better for now :P

American guns is better for now but after seeing the preview for it last night, I'm a little afraid that it's going to go the same route that Sons of Guns did. It looks like they are going more for blowing things up for the upcoming season than gun builds. I hope i'm wrong.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Max Brooks is an idiot when it comes to guns also his whole schtick on the show was beyond retarded "Im just a civilian my weak little arms cant handle the big bad 5.56". The bullpup funiture for the 10/22 was kinda neat. The dude with the funky beard/goatee I think his name is Joe seems to legitmately know his stuff.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I can't stand these shows for the most part, but I'm sure the Brady Campaign HATES them. They show guns being used as many of us use them.

All the TV is good for our cause because it counters the criminals use that gets so much media attentoin.

Amazed at how many shows are showcasing guns, as well as prepping, or on these days. Think someone is trying to tell us something?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I skimmed it and the only thing that really impressed me was the Zombie site. I liked the display around the red dot. I'm betting it's way over-priced now that it's been on the show.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Top Bottom