• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    There are several threads about the show Sons of Guns. Its been hashed over and over that the show is becoming a soap opera with fuzzy to inaccurate gun information being presented.

The episode on 18 January 2012 has reached a ridiculous low. The owner comes off as an emotional jerk that continues to make bad decisions and miss manage his employees. Steph, what can I say, a hot mess. This last build with the AR using a piston system vs gas and touting it as a brand new invention is absurd. Chris appears to be totally incomptent and the owner now says he loves him.

I'm done, I will never watch this poor excuse for entertainment again. This has become a soap opera that should not appeal to anyone that knows anything about guns. Its border line insulting to gun enthusiasts.

I have no idea who this show appeals to, but it has no appeal to me whatsoever.

Good bye Sons of Guns and good riddance.

Rant Off

Agree! Except for the hot mess.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh, and this
    Sons Of Guns Is Horrible | whoisthemonkey.com

In case you can't catch it, she's not really shooting a D-Eagle.

R. Lee Emry has the only show worth watching! lol

Gotta love those 50 cal DEs.

rofl.jpg

"Girl you ain't kidding, I've wanted to shoot one for awhile, but that thing is a monster."

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Watching this show is like smashing your fingers in a car door. It hurts really bad, you run-a-round shaking it in pain, you don't want to see it but you know you will eventually have to look at it. Then when you look, you throw-up alittle in you mouth and pass out.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Watching this show is like smashing your fingers in a car door. It hurts really bad, you run-a-round shaking it in pain, you don't want to see it but you know you will eventually have to look at it. Then when you look, you throw-up alittle in you mouth and pass out.

That is a very good comparison. I'm out of rep right now, I will try to catch you up tomorrow.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    Triggers on the military channel thats a good show, mostly about the history and evolution of combat weapons

I agree. I loved the M1 Garand episode. How about when he shot the ballistic gellatin straight through a good sized tree....talk about punching through cover! Lol! I might have felt comfortable behind a tree that size during a fire fight, I'm sure alot of Germans and Japs felt comfortable behind a tree like that too, then...POW! Death by M1 Garand and the 30 06 round!

mrfjones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Chico
    I watched about half of the last episode because of the talk on here. I was really disappointed to see rifle dynamics on the show and how they came off. Guess that refinish and lightened front end ak isn't happening for me

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I took that worthless show off my DVR list after the first episode this seasons. It's pathetic, but that has already been discussed. I like 3 gun nation. Low drama, and lots of shooting.

Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    I was a big fan to start with, but I agree it's a southern version of mob wives lol just terrible, I was looking at another, American gun I think it was not bad from what I saw but looks basically the same, back to watching history and military again I guess.

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    So finally watched the episode just to see how bad it was. Was laughing to myself at the producer freaking out knowing that their FFL holder just walked out on the business essentially ending the company and the show if they didn't get their **** together real quick. LOL.

Top Bottom