• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Though 1992 is the last year I voted Libertarian in a Presidential election and I tend to be just a plain, un-hip, un-cool Republican I did not care for the "Libertarian vote=Vote wasted" Dogma...

While perusing the internet this morning I came across this quote and I wanted to post it for the Libertarians...

"Always vote for principle, though you vote alone, and you may cherish the sweet reflection that your vote is never lost."

John Quincy Adams

Again...As a Republican, I wish we would have had your vote but as a man of principle I respect you all for following yours....

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Though 1992 is the last year I voted Libertarian in a Presidential election and I tend to be just a plain, un-hip, un-cool Republican I did not care for the "Libertarian vote=Vote wasted" Dogma...

While perusing the internet this morning I came across this quote and I wanted to post it for the Libertarians...

"Always vote for principle, though you vote alone, and you may cherish the sweet reflection that your vote is never lost."

John Quincy Adams

Again...As a Republican, I wish we would have had your vote but as a man of principle I respect you all for following yours....

Excellent quote and one with which I am very familiar.

I cherish the sweet reflection that my vote was not lost on Willard and was not lost on Hussein. i cherish the sweet reflection that my vote was cast in a manner consistent with my principles.

Thank you for your post.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    I wonder how long the Republican Party will last after the influx of Mexican immigrants makes Texas a Blue State? That's 38 electoral votes for those of you keeping score at home.

I've cleared a place next to the Whig Party for the Cult of the Golden Elephant.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom