Someones going to pay for me and my 15 kids!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That woman has a mental issue and needs professional help. I don't think the number of children is the issue, but the fact that the mother is unstable, causing harm to her children. Maybe they would be better remaining in a foster home until the mother can be stabilized. At least the children are all together for now.

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    Someone needs to be held accountable? Um, when did being a mother equal not being accountable for your actions as far as deciding to have children? ... in the middle story I was SOOOO sure she was going to say "why yes I am pregnant' ... dang it... I had a really good line for that answer. *sigh* how do people get in these situations... what do they think will happen? I guess I was raised differently. Sure it sucks losing my job in Texas and having to move to find similar level and pay of work... and in the process regretting buying a house (just before the drop) that won't sell and is destroying all my savings... but I don't expect anyone to just hand me money for mistakes I made in my life... and I feel too much to just let it foreclose (I said I'd pay it back, and until I truly am out of money, I'll do my best to live up to that promise) ... and I thank everyone that has helped me through the transition... it is just so hard for me to imagine the flip side... of course I do see it every day. Be thankful for what you have, and give thanks for people who do help you.

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    dont get me started!!!! I just hate this entitlement scenario ....And we wonder why we are in the shape we are in the USA, free checks , free lunch at school , free food stamps , I GREW UP ON THIS STUFF SO I CAN VENT ABOUT IT !!!! yes some people may deserve it but i got to see the way you can take advantage of the system too...I work hard so my kids dont have to go through this and expect a free hand out . you work or you dont eat

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    You guys don't seem to understand. Those with a welfare entitlement mentality see nothing wrong whatsoever with their choices. We see the action of taking someone else's money as immoral; they don't. They see the entitlement programs as "help from the government". They don't care where the money comes from, they just know it is there for them. As a matter of fact, a lot of them are of the opinion that "If I don't use it, someone else will, so it may as well be me."

A number of people on here have thrown out the idea "Let them starve!" This won't work as the parents are smart enough to know to steal and if they get caught, they still get to ride the taxpayer dole in jail with 3 meals a day and a bed to sleep in. Again, they don't see this as immoral or wrong, just surviving. The only ones who really suffer are the children, who end up getting uprooted from place to place due to their parent's irresponsibility and who learn this behavior only to repeat it when they grow up.

The video above shows a black female using the system, but trust me, plenty of white people scam the system as well.

Immorality knows no color barrier.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I have a great idea. GO GET A JOB!!! I pay for myself and I will continue. This country as a whole needs to learn, that if you dont work, you will starve. I say take the kids away (because its not thier fault, thier mother is a loser) and let her and her babies daddy's starve. I am sick of having to take care of every worthless piece of crap. Get a job or die. Seems like a simple solution to me.

2 Thessalonians 3:10
    New International Version (NIV)
    10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It should be a requirement that if your on state aid you must remain on birth control if you have another child while on aid your children are removed from you and you can never reapply for state aid again!! 15 kids and someone needs to be held accountable!!! Yes and that someone is her!! Wow! just Wow!!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    First thing that needs to happen is to have that revolving door between her legs sewed shut! Then give her and her litter bus tickets to Washington D.C., there's a guy there that lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue that is all about this type of thing, he'll understand her!

Last edited:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    It should be a requirement that if your on state aid you must remain on birth control if you have another child while on aid your children are removed from you and you can never reapply for state aid again!! 15 kids and someone needs to be held accountable!!! Yes and that someone is her!! Wow! just Wow!!

^^^^^^^

Can I say that again? As someone who works with the public, I can say that there are people who need assistance from the government. I see this every day. Taking advantage of it is a different thing.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    See this is why I think a collapse of the system is what we need. Yeah, it's gonna be bad, but the truly dumb and useless will be gone when the dust settles. Let the chips fall where they may. Bring it!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I don't look forward to a collapse, although it looks inevitable. I do think it would reset some things that have gone terribly wrong, including this. It sucks they'll have to starve to death, but they've set themselves up for it. I've set myself up to live. She can't have mine. I'll stand there and watch them starve to death, won't even waste the ammo on them. I don't care anymore, not with her attitude. I might feed her a little, just so she can survive long enough to watch her offspring die. She needs to die slowly and painfully. If anyone ever deserved hate, it's her.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    "Somebody needs to pay! Somebody needs to be held accountable!"

Gee, I wonder who that should be?

****ing leach...I'm not a fan of abortion, but I wish that sack of ****'s Momma would have given it a second thought.
    Tubal ligation. At public expense even.

Why on earth would she keep bringing kids into the world if she couldn't afford to support the ones she already had?

Her "fiance" and father of 10 kids got arrested. I hate it when these mopes use the word "fiance" to describe the person they're bonking, with NO INTENT of getting married ever until they're haled into court. Guess I'm way too 19th century.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Get-a-job.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Who's gonna pay for the daycare? Does she have any marketable skills (well...)?

She has 12 kids living in her house, which means that 3 others either have their own living spaces or are in jail. Assuming they aren't incarcerated (optimism!) then maybe they could help their brothers and sisters out a bit. I was watching over my brother and sister for a length of time by age 13: surely she has one of those 15 above that age.

Top Bottom