• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Democrats were working my neighborhood the other day. They had several cars stopped on the road. Some were knocking on doors. Since I was being delayed pulling into my drive I gave a courteous honk. I didn't think I was being unreasonable I literally had to wait 3 minutes to go 20 feet and turn into my driveway. All they had to do was pull up 20 feet. Next morning I noticed my Kevin Smith (R) sign gone, damn Jack Wagons! Funny how the sign had been there since the primaries and after the democrats deface the neighborhood it just disappears. Rant over, new sign on its way and now the camera is pointing in the right direction.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    My ballard sign has disappeared twice. I put it on the edge of my property line so it would block the neighbors kennedy sign. Now they are both gone?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    kevin-smith-b.jpg

For Mayor??? For Realz????!!!!

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Democrats were working my neighborhood the other day. They had several cars stopped on the road. Some were knocking on doors. Since I was being delayed pulling into my drive I gave a courteous honk. I didn't think I was being unreasonable I literally had to wait 3 minutes to go 20 feet and turn into my driveway. All they had to do was pull up 20 feet. Next morning I noticed my Kevin Smith (R) sign gone, damn Jack Wagons! Funny how the sign had been there since the primaries and after the democrats deface the neighborhood it just disappears. Rant over, new sign on its way and now the camera is pointing in the right direction.

Ok i'll admit when i was young....ger, probably around 16ish, "people i know" would drive around and gather up all the signs they could find, sometimes upwards of 100 and would prank certain principals or teachers by putting them all in their yard overnight. Luckily MOST of these people have become much better citizens now. We are not always proud of the things we done as "teens".

So anotherwards i'm willing to bet it was probably kids that took them, and i'd advise you to drive around town and im sure you'll find it. If the house is there, you will not miss it....

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    So anotherwards i'm willing to bet it was probably kids that took them, and i'd advise you to drive around town and im sure you'll find it. If the house is there, you will not miss it....

We can only hope that you are right. Unfortunately, some political campaigns have sunken to glorified mud slinging contests, and it seems that along with the mud slinging, some political party members revert to their own childhood behaviors.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Ok i'll admit when i was young....ger, probably around 16ish, "people i know" would drive around and gather up all the signs they could find, sometimes upwards of 100 and would prank certain principals or teachers by putting them all in their yard overnight. Luckily MOST of these people have become much better citizens now. We are not always proud of the things we done as "teens".

Funny thing is when I was a democrat the last 20 years I never had any signs stolen. Just teens being political, I guess.;)

Obama turned me into a republican. :D

Top Bottom