Some really cool glass you guys might like!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Hey guys, I've been on here for a little while now, but I don't post too much. I just thought you guys might enjoy these! I'm am a lampworker/glassblower, and these are made by another artist, who happens to be one of my favorite lampworkers! I couldn't figure out a way to link the images themselves from his site, but here's links to the pages some of his stuff is on! He makes a lot of other really cool stuff too like vases, perfume bottles, sculptural work, etc! All of these are done by hand on a torch specifically made for melting glass!

Edit: not sure why the type-99 labeled as an ar-15 in the link, but it is a different link.

AR-15
    M249 SAW
    AR-15
    AK-47
    Heckler-Koch MP5K
    Thomsons Sub-Machine Gun
    MAC-10
    Handguns

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Not sure on all of them, but i know the AR-15 was the first one that he did, and the gallery he displayed it at was not comfortable displaying it (stupid liberal art gallery in NYC i think). He then offered it to the glass community discounted at $9,000!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow! That's pricey! I'd be scared to keep them in anything less than a stout cabinet even if they weren't expensive, just because they're so cool!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Very cool. A couple years ago I got to go see a display of many works by Chihuly. I really wasn't that interested in going(in-law field trip while visiting in MI), but I was amazed! It was very fascinating.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Just found these on the net. Searched here to see if anyone had mentioned them previously, and so... bump it is!
    His work is too cool!

Top Bottom