Some people need to die very slowly and painfully!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    What do you want to bet the Mother had been abused as a child. Its not an excuse but the abuse circle has to be broken before such behavior can truly be stopped.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    I have a 6 year old daughter and a 6 year old niece. They are absolute angels and I would not hesitate to rain fire on anyone that hurt them. This world is jacked up enough as it is and I have made it my mission to make sure they both know they are loved and valued. I have witnessed first hand the difference a positive male influence on a young girl's life can make (or female for that matter). Things like this are barbaric and I hope the people responsible suffer long and hard.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    What do you want to bet the Mother had been abused as a child. Its not an excuse but the abuse circle has to be broken before such behavior can truly be stopped.

true she may have been abused but i like you said its no excuse. common sense says you dont lock kids up in the closet and starve them.

if she did all the kids the same way i could "buy" it a little more that she's just messed up. but the two other kids according to the article are healthy. this ..... did this purposely

makes me so mad i'd love to drag her down into the basement for a couple of weeks

jake

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am more of a hands on the throat kind of guy. I will lock myself in a closet with them for a bit. That circle of abuse would be broken.
    Yes, there is a way of life that is surfacing that involves abuse at all levels. My dad smacked us all around at will but I do not treat my kids that way. There is a point where an adult has to make a decision to do things the right way. I know that deep emotional scars run with you all the way through life but you/we/them, have to get with the program and set things back on track. Not all but many, too many, use perceived abuse as an excuse for bad behavior. Not saying there are those who really suffer and some just are not wired right from the start. This crap sets me on fire. My heart hurts when these stories surface. What kind of animal can do this to a child. They are innocent of all things until they are out in the world. Beyond sad. End of Mini-Rant, carry on.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Jake, do you suppose something along the lines of a road trip with ankles tied to the back bumper would do?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Jake, do you suppose something along the lines of a road trip with ankles tied to the back bumper would do?

if we could drive real slow on gravel roads in this case its a quantity over quality thing. and a helmet is a must..... safety first ya know. helmet would keep her alive longer. actually i wouldn't want her to die then...... i think IV anti biotics and no pain meds for a week would be swell......

sad i know but people like this really rub me the wrong way

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I am more of a hands on the throat kind of guy. I will lock myself in a closet with them for a bit. That circle of abuse would be broken.
    Yes, there is a way of life that is surfacing that involves abuse at all levels. My dad smacked us all around at will but I do not treat my kids that way. There is a point where an adult has to make a decision to do things the right way. I know that deep emotional scars run with you all the way through life but you/we/them, have to get with the program and set things back on track. Not all but many, too many, use perceived abuse as an excuse for bad behavior. Not saying there are those who really suffer and some just are not wired right from the start. This crap sets me on fire. My heart hurts when these stories surface. What kind of animal can do this to a child. They are innocent of all things until they are out in the world. Beyond sad. End of Mini-Rant, carry on.

exactly we have free will and we are responsible regardless of our past.

the fact that she took good care of the other kids shows she knew what she was doing. if it had been all three kids then you might be able to give her the "well she's bat poop crazy" but..... not so much

jake

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    if we could drive real slow on gravel roads in this case its a quantity over quality thing. and a helmet is a must..... safety first ya know. helmet would keep her alive longer. actually i wouldn't want her to die then...... i think IV anti biotics and no pain meds for a week would be swell......

sad i know but people like this really rub me the wrong way

jake

Tree mulcher?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    You know what? Even if the mother was an abused kid, I just can't cry boohoo for her. LOTS of us had really ****ty childhoods and turned out to be better parents for it.
    The one that needs to be cried for is the 10 year old.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Some people need to die very slowly and painfully!

BUT......in our modern day society we need to rehabilitate such an individual so he/she can become a productive member of our technologically advanced civilization. They probably had parents who didn't hug them enough or tie their shoe laces every time they came untied. How could you possibly fathom harming such a gentle creature!!!! He needs OUR help.

*vomits in mouth*

Okay back to reality..... String said person to a tree......peel their skin off, pour honey on the muscles....and let animals, and insects eat them alive. I think this would be a fitting death.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hey just to clarify I in no way think she should get a pass.

I'm just pointing out cause. No matter what, in the end you are responsible for your actions. You do learn right from wrong if in no other way then by the rules (laws) society presents. I also dont think there is such a thing as rehabilitation after a certain point. Another example is child molesters, WTH. What kind of abuse does a person suffer to end up so messed up as to molest children. I dont think there is a rehabilitation for that, but then I'm not a doctor.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hey just to clarify I in no way think she should get a pass.

I'm just pointing out cause. No matter what, in the end you are responsible for your actions. You do learn right from wrong if in no other way then by the rules (laws) society presents. I also dont think there is such a thing as rehabilitation after a certain point. Another example is child molesters, WTH. What kind of abuse does a person suffer to end up so messed up as to molest children. I dont think there is a rehabilitation for that, but then I'm not a doctor.

Rehabilitation is possible. Appropriate therapy for the lead deficiency from which the perpetrator suffers is a guaranteed cure.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You know what? Even if the mother was an abused kid, I just can't cry boohoo for her. LOTS of us had really ****ty childhoods and turned out to be better parents for it.
    The one that needs to be cried for is the 10 year old.

Yes, true. No words yet for her and how she will overcome this insanity. My heart truly hurts for her. Will she get the care she needs in our wonderful system, doubtful. Sad, just freaking sad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom