Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    As a nurse I can tell you that this handgun has been exposed to potentially contaminated and contagious bodily fluids. As a precaution you should immediately clear the chamber, drop the magazine, and place the handgun along with any magazines into a gallon size zip-lock bag. Then PM me your address so I can come over and remove this potentially lethal package from you before you or your loved ones get sick...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    In some cultures, this is a sign of respect...

In other cultures it is just wrong. Wrong on too many levels to count.

Just-wrong.jpg

Just%20Wrong.jpg

demotivational_poster_JUST-WRONG_20111001153834_reg.png

And finally:

thats_just_wrong.jpg

HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    I guess the story could've taken a different twist.....

The gun could've been in the cocked and locked position......

The friend could have errantly moved the lock out of position while inserting it into his waistband......

Then......BANG! Both your friend and the gun go off half cocked.....

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    So then "that guy" pulls out the gun and to proved that its a secure way to carry it, he re-inserts it again.

HMMMMM....multiple insertions, ehh? Tricky, very tricky.....definitely gets a call for traveling. Of course, the REAL question is "did he achieve penetration?"

Yes, I'm afraid that's it. You just have to face the fact that your Ruger is no longer pure. Additionally, in order to avoid any nasty surprises about 9 months from now, you need to immediately go to the range and give it a "morning after pill" of at least [STRIKE]5 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]7 [/STRIKE]10 boxes of ammo. Fired rapidly, this should develop enough heat to sterilize the afflicted area. (Please remain downwind of other shooters until the gun no longer smells "funny".)

Now consider the problem solved, and to avoid a repeat, contemplate adding one of those "nifty" pistol bayonets they sell at the mall. :D

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Andy219 so sorry to hear what happened to you, you try to be nice and show a guy your gun and he goes and does something nasty with your gun. The gun can be cleaned, but you will never look at it again without the image of that jerk stuffing it down his pants. What a shame, my advice is to sell it and next time a stranger asks to see your gun, politely say no.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Andy219 so sorry to hear what happened to you, you try to be nice and show a guy your gun and he goes and does something nasty with your gun. The gun can be cleaned, but you will never look at it again without the image of that jerk stuffing it down his pants. What a shame, my advice is to sell it and next time a stranger asks to see your gun, politely say no.

Or he can fix the memory find the hottest chick he can find and resanctify the firearm by having her shove it into her clevage holster whilst eating maple bacon.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Heard about this incident at Roby's Bullseye yesterday. I could not believe it till I saw it here on INGO. WOW, he would have heard some comments that would make R. Lee Ermey cringe had it been my new Ruger.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The Ruger is clean. A few clorox wipes, a compete break down and a thorough cleaning. However the image is burned in my memory so I am currently seeking therapy. I believe I may have to come up with new rules regarding showing someone one of my guns. Either printing out a business cards stating rules to be handed to the individual before handing over my gun or a you can look, but not touch policy.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Prototype of a possible rule card would state:

1: Check to make sure gun is unloaded.

2: keep muzzle pointed in safe direction.

3: Gun must be kept above waist level at all times.

4: hands only, no other body parts may touch gun.

5: if rule 3 or 4 are broken, you just bought a new gun at 10% over my cost.

These are just a prototype of rules. I'm am willing to accept suggestions.

trip007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    This can't be fixed by cleaning. The gun must be sold and a new one purchased. Absolutely no disclosure at time of sale.

Top Bottom