Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just thought I'd leave this here today.

Our buddy Andy219 is going through a very rough time right now and could use our help. As some of you know, he suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia, a condition which causes excruciating pain. He has had to retire from his career with the railroad and file for disability, but in the meantime, he has been using savings to pay for his bills and medication for himself and his dog.

He's a proud man and will probably be upset with me for posting this, but if we can help keep him from losing his house and his dog, I think it's worth it.

Please help if you can. He is local to me, so if anyone wants to donate directly instead of to the GoFundMe, let me know.

https://www.gofundme.com/filled-for-disability-need-help

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I’m amazed to see this thread still alive and well, the memory still haunts me to this day, lmao

"haunt you"

NO SIR, if not for you, and this incident, nobody would even know about INGO. You should be proud, people only come to INGO to read this thread (and re-read it, and then read it again as a bedtime story to their children) Simply put, your unfortunate incident made INGO the successful page that it has grown into today.

We salute you and your sacrifice for the greater good :ingo:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    "haunt you"

NO SIR, if not for you, and this incident, nobody would even know about INGO. You should be proud, people only come to INGO to read this thread (and re-read it, and then read it again as a bedtime story to their children) Simply put, your unfortunate incident made INGO the successful page that it has grown into today.

We salute you and your sacrifice for the greater good :ingo:

Just glad I could do my part. lol

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    That poor pistol

Yes, it was a tragic story to be sure :laugh:

But what brought back this topic is equally tragic and far less humorous. Andy has fallen on very hard times due to an illness that has kept him from working, he had 19 years at the railroad and now is unable to pay his bills until his disability claim is approved ... which likely will take 6 or more months. If anyone can step up with $20, $50, or even $100 to help out another INGO brother it would be greatly appreciated.

LINK ==> https://www.gofundme.com/filled-for-disability-need-help

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yes, it was a tragic story to be sure :laugh:

But what brought back this topic is equally tragic and far less humorous. Andy has fallen on very hard times due to an illness that has kept him from working, he had 19 years at the railroad and now is unable to pay his bills until his disability claim is approved ... which likely will take 6 or more months. If anyone can step up with $20, $50, or even $100 to help out another INGO brother it would be greatly appreciated.

LINK ==> https://www.gofundme.com/filled-for-disability-need-help
    Bumping the Go Fund Me link

Top Bottom