• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Lizton, IN (Hendricks County)
    I was researching some things and came across this Click. Some very helpful advice for all of us. :xmad:

Warning you will be pissed and probably laugh at the ignorance. Just thought I would share.

The last bullet point at the end of the page I about choked.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Yes, children injured include everyone 0-24 years old. The far majority of these are "children" shooting other "children" in gang wars.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hmm. Suicides are up because of guns.

"Hey gun, kill me." Bang.

"Hey daddy, get in your safe, which I know where you hide your key/can get it while you sleep, and give me a gun." Bang.

Oh wait, no more guns, anywhere.

"Looky! A knife!" Slit.

"Looky! A bridge!" Jump.

Yea, guns being banned will stop suicide...

Edit: I'm sorry for the insensitivity of this comment, maybe. If they commit suicide, before or after help, then I guess the world may be better off. Natural Selection at it's best IMHO.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I thinks it time we put regulations on the rope companys. I have seen just as many suicides commited with rope as firearms. Its time we an end to that danager.

The fact they listed or made it seem we have people commit suicide because we have firearms is low. I for one dont want to see anyone take their life, but is not because of firearms.

We need a study to show how many people commit suicide because of the money/job issues caused by our government leaders votes and spending. Then maybe we can banned them from making poor decisions for us.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    We need a sticky or something with one-line answers to these and other anti-gun propaganda... something we can memorize to whip out on our gun-hating friends from Massachusetts (not that I have a gun-hating friend from Massachusetts living here in Indy) :)

Top Bottom