snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Sold
    For sale is a very good to excellent condition AR target / varmint rifle. The upper is a factory Wyndham Vex (varmint exterminator) upper with a 20" stainless fluted free float barrel w/ 1:8 twist and a BCH charging handle. I bought this lightly used on INGO 9 years ago. I have taken it to the range twice for a total of less than 50 rounds by me.
    Link on the upper: https://www.safesidetactical.com/shop/windham-vexss-upper-556-20-ss-flut-61214

The lower is a factory Double Star lower. I got this also off INGO with a fantastic adjustable Jard trigger installed. I added the target grip and changed the stock. I need a short LOP and switched this to a carbine length tube.

Adding a bunch of extras including a Harris bipod, five gen M3 Magpul 20 rnd magazines, a NIB JP Enterprises JPSC2-15 silent captured spring/buffer, and a Tasco 6-24x40mm(?) scope with target turrets, 1/4 adj., and adjustable parallax. The rings are for a 3/8" rail so they will not work for the AR. Finally a new Midway soft case to haul it all.

Price is $750.00 NOW $700.00 firm for everything. Cash or Gold/Silver at spot. FTF around Evansville during the week. Within an hour or so on the weekends - Ferdinand, Bloomfield/Scotland, Bloomington, Vincennes, etc. No trades.
    PXL_20240204_172305669.jpg

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Big price drop and last bump. Heading to Indy tomorrow. I will close the listing this weekend.

Price is $750.00 NOW $700.00 firm for everything. Cash or Gold/Silver at spot. FTF around Evansville during the week. Within an hour or so on the weekends - Ferdinand, Bloomfield/Scotland, Bloomington, Vincennes, etc. No trades.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom