Please reply by conversation.

bigdaddy1427

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    SOLD
    I have for sale a complete race gun ready to go package. I do not know a lot about these, so if I made a mistake on the listing, please let me know.
    The package was purchased from the estate of a deceased shooter.
    The pistol is an SV Infinity double stack 2011 chambered in 38 Super Competition. It was smithed by Kustom Ballistics and it is marked Kustom Ballistics on the slide. The pistol comes with two barrels. The barrel that is on the pistol has two ports on the top of the barrel in addition to the compensator. The barrel that is extra has no ports in addition to the compensator, and is marked ".355" I have no idea if that means that the other barrel is ".356" or not. The trigger is super sweet and breaks at a clean 2 pounds.
    This pistol is equipped with a C-more optic mounted on it. I am not sure of the model or specs for the sight.
    The round count on this pistol is unknown.
    From the little research that I have done, it looks like it is common for people to shoot 9mm Para (9x19) out of these without issue.
    There are eight magazines included in this package. One is a 18 round magazine, one is a 21 round magazine, three are 22 round magazines, one is a 23 round magazine, and two 27 round magazines.
    Also in this package is a bag of 5 additional color-coded recoil springs.
    There is also 215 rounds of Winchester 9x23 Win. (Also known as .38 Super Comp) jacketed soft point ammo, and 50 rounds of 124 grain XTP hollow point loads from Ventura Heritage.
    Lastly, there is a rig that measures 44 inches at the longest, and it looks like it can currently adjust down to 39 inches. Looking at the belt, if you wanted to make it shorter it should not be an issue. It has a Amadini Customs holster for the pistol, and 4 magazine holders.
    I am asking $4200 for the entire package. I am basing the price based on Gunbroker and other sales prices found on the internet. I am willing to travel a little bit to make the deal since it is a higher end purchase.
    I would consider a trade on a Wilson Combat carry pistol or a lower end Les Baer pistol with cash on your end.
    I am not familiar with this package, so any information that you could share with me would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me an offer. Please do not bump the ad.
    I am in the NE Indiana area
    If you are a serious buyer, I will gladly meet you at the local range and allow you to fire the pistol prior to purchase.
    If you have an offer, please message me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom