WTS: *SOLD* Sig Sauer P220-Sport a True Sig Unicorn!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDpolo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 12, 2018
    Zionsville
    Hello INGO ,
    SOLD
    Here is something that you don’t see everyday. It’s been called the true unicorn from Sig Sauer. It is the P220 Sport in 45 ACP with the German Mastershop compensated weight. You can tell it is the original and not an aftermarket due to the front sight being milled onto the compensator and not the slide. Sig told me that maybe they get 1 or 2 calls per year on these.

ZR Tactical gave it a complete cleaning and tune up.

Here’s a link to the video that I made on this specific gun that I’m selling:

Sig Sauer P220 Sport - A Unicorn from the Mastershop

I purchased it from another INGO member but it only came with one magazine and no box. It took me a while to hunt down an original box but it’s not the box original to this gun. But at least it’s an original blue case.

As you can see by the pictures. It’s in very good condition. It comes with three new recoil springs two in the bag and one in the gun. It only comes with one mag which now has the armory craft aluminum base plate which I think looks very nice with the steel gun.

I never use it and it should go to somebody that will enjoy it and appreciate it.

Have attached a couple photos of recent auctions, where you can see the price is substantially higher than what I’m asking. These are not “for sale prices“ - these are sold prices.

I have $1,800 into the gun and will sell it for $1,600.

TRADES: The only trades that I will consider would be a Staccato or a Sig Sauer P210 in excellent condition.

Local pick up in Zionsville. Need to see your valid Indiana drivers license and pink slip. Nothing recorded. Please use the conversation feature to ask questions or request. More photographs. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_4032.png
      IMG_4032.png
      2.1 MB · Views: 66
    • IMG_4031.png
      IMG_4031.png
      1.6 MB · Views: 57
    • IMG_4029.png
      IMG_4029.png
      1.8 MB · Views: 58
    • IMG_3793.jpeg
      IMG_3793.jpeg