• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Never thought I’d see the day, but here we are…

For a variety of reasons, I’m moving away from Glocks for the time being. Great pistols, but other systems work better for me lately and I can’t afford to keep ‘em all!

This is an early two-pin Gen3 G19 that I’ve had for about 14 years. These are kind of cool because they were made during a transition period between the Gen2 and the Gen3, so it’s a Gen3 with just two pins rather than three (the Gen5 has gone back to just two pins). It’s seen some use and shows it, but still runs like a top!

I had the grip lightly stippled (back before it was cool lol), installed a (-) connector, an extended slide release, and a set of Ameriglo Operator irons (with Trijicon lamps). The Ameriglos are dim but still glow (green front, yellow rear). Included are five mags, one of which is LEO marked from the ban era. It also comes with the clamshell shown.

I’m asking $425 FTF for this piece of history. I’m in Lafayette, but will be down in Indy near Eagle Creek Airpark for a meeting between 1-4 tomorrow and can meet very briefly before or after. No trades, please.

See my other listings for assorted Glock parts, holsters, and a complete Gen1-4 armorer’s kit w/ LEO training CD!

IMG_1267.jpeg

IMG_1269.jpeg

IMG_1270.jpeg

IMG_1272.jpeg

IMG_1273.jpeg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom