• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Okimeister

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    SOLDUp for sale is my lightly used LNIB much sought after, German made Sig P228 with a date code of "KD" (1993) Triple matching serial numbers ( barrel, frame and slide ). The sights are the original Bar Dot Von Stavenhagen sights (#8 front and rear). It also comes with the (2) original 13 round magazines, original box, owners manual and the origianl test target from the factory...even have the original plastic wrap! This P228 has been a safe queen for years as I have another that gets all the range time and in my carry rotation.

Some of the ones on GunBroker are selling for $1200+ and not as good condition as this one...like I said it's a safe queen. Since 2000 Ive probably put 100 rounds through it then cleaned, lubed and stored.

If you're a 100% German made Sig collector this is one you won't want to miss out on!

Price is $1050 and no trades. This saves you shipping charges ($50), sales tax ($77) and transfer fee if purchased on GB...and you get to actually inspect this one

Attachments

• P228 1.jpg
      P228 1.jpg
      191.2 KB · Views: 95
    • P228 2.jpg
      P228 2.jpg
      327.2 KB · Views: 97
    • P228 3.jpg
      P228 3.jpg
      209.8 KB · Views: 91
    • P228 4.jpg
      P228 4.jpg