WTS/WTT: SOLD Denon - AVR-X3700H 8K Ultra HD 9.2 Channel (105 Watt X 9) AV Receiver - 3D Audio & Video, Built for Gaming - Black

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DriverAndrew

Marksman
    Rating - 96.2%
    25   1   0
    Jul 10, 2015
    Columbus
    Pickup in Columbus IN

$800 Cash/$1100 trade -- FYI that is cheaper than any other pre-owned unit that has been sold on ebay in working condition. Normal pre-owned prices are 950-1100ish.
    Mine has the remote, but is missing the FM antenna, the box, the instruction booklet, and the microphone that is used to test the audio configuration. Basically, everything you don't really need is not present, so that's a win actually!

Trade for an AR in a standard caliber, preferably with ammo and an optic, or I'm also interested in a cheap car or pickup. Can throw in some pretty expensive speakers and such if you want the full package.

It's a nice unit, that sounds very good with my Polk speakers and Subwoofer. I can sell or trade those as well as other speakers if you would like to go full 9.2.
    The unit has a few smudges and other light cosmetic imperfections, but is overall in very nice condition and of course can be fully tested at my place. We just don't need all the power and features, since we don't go full nerd theater as much as I once thought we would.

Unmatched 3D Realism for your Home Theater System​

Bring your movies and music to life with immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization & DTS Virtual:X & crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing, 8K/60Hz, and 4K/120Hz* pass-through

8K Ready Amplifier​

Enjoy high quality 3D audio & video knowing that AVR-X3700H IS 8K READY WHEN YOU ARE. This high-power amplifier capable of 11.2 channel processing allows to build your choice of speaker configuration to meet your exclusive entertainment needs

Next Gen Gaming​

Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz* pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)

The Most Advanced Video Technologies​

This 9.2 channel receiver supports High Dynamic Range video format such as HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG. Also supports Dynamic HDR, HDR10+ for more realistic imaging and delivers visuals in supreme clarity, contrast & color

Connect with any HD/Ultra HD TV, Subwoofer, Blu-Ray Player & Turntable for Incredible Stereo Sound​

USB, 10 HDMI ports (7 In/ 3 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections

Extend the Reach of your Music​

Listen to music in any room in the house via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI-ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more

Full Voice Control Compatibility with Amazon Alexa​

Adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free with Amazon Alexa voice control. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP

Award-Winning On-Screen Setup Assistant​

Denon’s on-screen Setup Assistant provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience

Note about 4K/120Hz pass-though​

*Does not support pass-through from all 4K/120Hz media sources

Attachments

• 6421384_sd.jpg
      6421384_sd.jpg
      19.8 KB · Views: 12
    • 20220815_164953.jpg
      20220815_164953.jpg
      426.3 KB · Views: 13
    • 20220815_170349.jpg
      20220815_170349.jpg
      312.5 KB · Views: 12