• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    LaPorte County councilman arrested on drug charges in Valparaiso

LaPorte County Councilman arrested for selling weed.

In March 2014, Bernacchi made headlines for posting on Facebook a complaint about police in LaPorte County who issued him a speeding ticket.

He complained that police should be dealing with real criminals and drug dealers.

Police said in 2014 Bernacchi was cited for traveling 70 mph in a 55 mph zone on Ind. 2.

"As the fine officer handed me my ticket all I can think of is why are they harassing taxpayers over a speed and not the drug dealers who are killing the children of LaPorte County on a weekly basis," Bernacchi said in his posting.

If you haven't learned it already, Facebook is the devil.

Last edited:

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Am I being DETAINED????

I know my rights!

dont you have anything BETTER to do?

and finally......I pay you wages!! You work for me!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My work requires that I travel alot. I keep separate suitcases and briefcases, one set for roadtrips (black bags), the other for airline trips (red bags).

Nothing firearm related ever goes into airline bags...

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I'll refrain from saying what I really feel about the TSA(Trained Sexual Abusers)
    Well, if you state you're going to refrain, then you should do so, LOL... :rolleyes: :laugh:

As for the article, the fines and punishment should be more severe for those in public office. This should 'automatically' become a felony upon conviction, and NO such person should ever be permitted to hold public office in the future.

If we 'expect' a 'higher standard' from those who serve the public, we need to demand they be held to that 'higher standard' and the consequences for violating that higher standard should be more severe.

Don't like the concept? Don't serve, or run for public office.

It's a choice. Make that choice.

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Well, if you state you're going to refrain, then you should do so, LOL... :rolleyes: :laugh:

As for the article, the fines and punishment should be more severe for those in public office. This should 'automatically' become a felony upon conviction, and NO such person should ever be permitted to hold public office in the future.

If we 'expect' a 'higher standard' from those who serve the public, we need to demand they be held to that 'higher standard' and the consequences for violating that higher standard should be more severe.

Don't like the concept? Don't serve, or run for public office.

It's a choice. Make that choice.

Since Kirk is out of state, I'll go ahead and ask.

Why do you hate liberty?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I have wondered this very question myself many times. Is there a leo that would be willing to answer an honest question? no judgement here, just wondering why 465 is packed during rush our with officers pulling over people going 65 or 70 instead of patrolling known areas with "real" crime? I understand speed kills, i get that. I also think that a person travelling 55mph during rush hour on I-465 is more of a danger because everyone else is doing 65-70 including trucks that are trying to swerve around that person going "slow." Not to mention the people who slam on their breaks coming around a turn when they see an officer which creates havoc. I'd just like an actual response from an leo.

Top Bottom