• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I figure just posting on INGO earned me a place on somebodies list. Never even considered the gun and ammo manufacturers were in on it as well.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I figure just posting on INGO earned me a place on somebodies list. Never even considered the gun and ammo manufacturers were in on it as well.

"...just a half a mile from the railroad tracks, you can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant...'ceptin' Alice..."

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    I think half of America is on a list. I'm sure just posting on INGO will get you bumped up a few slots.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I think half of America is on a list. I'm sure just posting on INGO will get you bumped up a few slots.

Yeah, the other half hasn't figured out how important it is to be able to defend yourself yet....on a differeny note, how many of Hillary's body guards are armed do you suppose?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I am sure there are people of the Islamic faith in the US that are avid gun enthusiasts. Its not all just old fat white Christian guys.

Imagine her backpedaling when she's confronted with the realization that there are Islamic Gun owners(IGO). Does that make her a racist?(yes, I know islam is not a race)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I am sure there are people of the Islamic faith in the US that are avid gun enthusiasts. Its not all just old fat white Christian guys.

Imagine her backpedaling when she's confronted with the realization that there are Islamic Gun owners(IGO). Does that make her a racist?(yes, I know islam is not a race)

Yeah but that is just a small fraction of the gun owning community. They obviously aren't the terrorist faction that she's talking about. Islam is strictly non-violent and any violence in the name of Islam is simply not Islamic. The Islamic gun owners are a peaceful group of innocent victims. Its all those nasty old fart white christian guys who are the terrorists here.

Top Bottom