• BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    d77d2d37bd1c097171be60824c96cf55.jpg

Minds here seem made up, so why bother?
    Triangulation isn't designed to change minds, it is a form of protective camoflage designed to allow its wielder to seem to fit in with any group

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Speaking of ankle grabbing, how is Buckeye country healing up?
    Kind of like being an original Trumper in '16. There is a chance we can win but the odds aren't in our favor. We would not be shocked by either outcome. Personally I think the caliber of play in the SEC always makes them tough, the Big Te(leve)n not so much.

Alabama has to play some tough competitors in conference, we only have to play patsies like Michigan and IU. Heck MSU has been the toughest competitor for the last couple of years

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sometimes the post is not directed just at the quoted post. Many here believe me a conspiracy theorist for believing the election had fraud done by the deep state, though it is on the record that they have done that very thing in other countries.
    The term "conspiracy theory" is a device to dismiss an argument without actually using reason or evidence. It is the general discussion equivalent of a court using bogus "standing" arguments to avoid having to deal with actual evidence.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    That Republicans in power think it benefits their chances of continuing in power to make voting more difficult.

Or are we now--in just this one instance--supposed to assume that some politician is doing something for a reason other than because it will benefit him?
    Well the other side just wants to make it easier to cheat because it benefits them, so there's that.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    What does this confirm? What does it tell anyone with a brain?

I'll tell you what it means: it means Brian Kemp just rubbed his 3 brain cells together and realized, that the chair his whiteazz currently occupies, is going to be filled by a Big Butt Woman, and soon.
    I would be in no mood to help him. He deserves it. I mean, geez Sherlock, when did you have this epiphany? The time to put 2 and 2 together was BEFORE Democrats mailed themselves control of the country. Dumba**.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Kind of like being an original Trumper in '16. There is a chance we can win but the odds aren't in our favor. We would not be shocked by either outcome. Personally I think the caliber of play in the SEC always makes them tough, the Big Te(leve)n not so much.

Alabama has to play some tough competitors in conference, we only have to play patsies like Michigan and IU. Heck MSU has been the toughest competitor for the last couple of years
    You forgot Northworstern, lol.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Then what was that massive rally he did where he told people to go to the polls and fight like never before, the night before the run off?

Because it's exactly the opposite of what you said.

I don't know. You'd have to ask him. But I watched him say it at a rally a few weeks before the Georgia runoffs. When I saw him say that, I knew he had just guaranteed that the Republicans would lose.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Then what was that massive rally he did where he told people to go to the polls and fight like never before, the night before the run off?

Because it's exactly the opposite of what you said.

I'm still looking for a clip that shows Trump himself saying it. I know I saw it on the news, but I don't remember which network.

Top Bottom