• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    A couple of mainstream democrat rape experts would like to chime in...

5daf6a994af90903af4fc3a6
    Nice hair

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've never owned a garbage disposal.
    And yet I know about them.

How ignorant can she be?
    Never mind. I'm sure that pit is bottomless.
    My SIL told me that AOC brings diversity of perspective to representing her district. We should celebrate that people who don’t know what a garbage disposal is have a representative in Congress who understands them.

:rofl:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is there anybody else in America that doesn't know what a garbage disposal is?

On the stupidity scale, once again, she is extreme left.
    I asked my SIL if someone who is that naive about the world she lives in, should be making decisions about how to order the world. It was astonishing to me that she justified AOC by saying that perspective needs representation. These are lawmakers. I want people there who have a wide perspective on a lot of things so that they'll understand the impact their decisions would have on EVERYONE.

It is precisely an ignorance of the world that makes AOC think the green new deal is a good idea. I mean, I'm giving her benefit of the doubt that she's being sincere, that she thinks the GND is necessary and beneficial to the world. But she has no idea about the harm it could do many people, because she's so ignorant of other people's way of life.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It is precisely an ignorance of the world that makes AOC think the green new deal is a good idea. I mean, I'm giving her benefit of the doubt that she's being sincere, that she thinks the GND is necessary and beneficial to the world. But she has no idea about the harm it could do many people, because she's so ignorant of other people's way of life.
    Ignorance is more than abundant in our society today. Just look at how many people have watched a few episodes of COPS and CSI and now consider themselves expert witnesses qualified to chime in on all things LE.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is the problem in America. Too many “news” sources spin the truth.

Snopes is spinning the truth. It's not that there are too many news sources spinning the truth. It's not a good thing to have a single gatekeeper. I think sunlight makes a great disinfectant for bad ideas and having just one gatekeeper gives the gatekeeper way too much power. I agree that there is a problem with too much propaganda from both sides. Metered information is not the answer to that.

Mason513

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2020
    NWI
    It disturbs me that enough people thought she was a good candidate to represent them in government. It’s unnerving

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It disturbs me that enough people thought she was a good candidate to represent them in government. It’s unnerving
    That’s not how it worked. It’s a D+25 district. No one votes in primaries. All they have to do is get a bunch of radicals in her district to vote for her in the primaries. The guy she beat was Noe Crowey, who had been in the House for 10 terms. While AOC won a high percentage of the primary vote, the turnout was extremely low. Then in the general election, the democrat always wins that district.

But because she’s so well known now, ironically because she notoriously said some really stupid things, she won her last primary as well.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That’s not how it worked. It’s a D+25 district. No one votes in primaries. All they have to do is get a bunch of radicals in her district to vote for her in the primaries. The guy she beat was Noe Crowey, who had been in the House for 10 terms. While AOC won a high percentage of the primary vote, the turnout was extremely low. Then in the general election, the democrat always wins that district.

But because she’s so well known now, ironically because she notoriously said some really stupid things, she won her last primary as well.

Killing that Amazon deal, and preventing the creation of 100's of jobs didn't seem to hurt her either.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She had a D in front of her name.
    Once she won the primary by convincing the few people that vote, that she was better than the old, established guy, there was no doubt she was going to win in that district.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    That's all too true. I watched one of her live streams on Instagram a couple of years ago, and she was talked about her new apartment. And she was totally baffled by the garbage disposal in her sink. She had no idea what it was. She was going on and on about how she thought it would attract rats and didn't understand where the garbage went. At first I thought she was joking, but no, she really is that dumb.
    Made me think of this...

Top Bottom