• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    I have a Snapper Riding Mower, 15HP, 33" Cut Kohler motor. Wife bought a newer, bigger, fancier zero-turn mower Saturday. So, now, I need to find this one a new home. SOLD

Seat is in good shape. I have owned it for three years but bought it used. I have pulled maintenance including a new carburetor and current oil change. It has a ~1 year old battery installed. Electric start with a manual start option. Alternator works very well. The blade will require sharpening, the brakes work but are not the best on steep downhills - which we have.

The unit includes a snow plow and a rear bagging unit. The bags will need to be created as they have dry rotted (they were made of old blue jeans).

Asking $450.00 or trade for similar value. I can deliver locally (Western Monroe County, Eastern Owen) or can make other arrangements. I have no cash to add to any trades - reference newer, bigger, fancier mower above!

Last edited:

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Still available! I have re-attached the rear bagging unit (removed as I have hills to mow) and she is sitting covered in my barn next to my tractor! I mowed a little bit with her yesterday and she was working just fine considering the blades were not sharpened. She starts easily with the battery.

Make me an offer! Again, I can deliver around Bloomington or some other local areas or possibly meet part way and offload truck to truck/trailer. Or you can try out on my yard.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Any interests in trades? Not willing to accept something large and bulky but willing to consider something small and similar value. Let me know!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom