• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Is there anywhere online i can order small pistol primers with out the Hazmat fee?? They really nail you there..

Got to the site supporter PROFIRE ARMS quick!! He is placing an order on Sunday and you can order without the Hazmat fee. His prices are great as well! Thats if your in the Indy area and can pick it up

Edit: Nevermind...saw your in Kokomo

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    There are places where you can order primers and they will pay the hazmat fee. This usually requires you to order somewhere between 10,000 and 30,000 primers. Midsouth Shooters Supply had this deal going on last summer. My buddy and I bought 5,000 primers each, getting a good deal per thousand, plus waiving the (then) $25 fee. We also bought some powder and bullets, at the same time.

The hazmat form must be filled out and accompany the shipment...no getting around that unless you go to a local store to pick them up. If there is a gun shop in your area that carries reloading supplies, they "might" consider adding your specific order to their next shipment, but they're still going to want to jack up the price on it.

trip007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Check with the Atterbury Shooting Complex. They usually have fairly good prices. The number is 812-526-6552 (opens at 1000 on Sat). You can also try the Indiana Gun Club @ 317-485-6540 which is in Fishers. I think they are affiliated but not positive.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Brooks, By the Tracks gunshop in Galveston has reloading stuff. That is only about 6 miles from you. Good guys there also. The HazMat plus shipping makes it really tough to have stuff delivered to the house. Good Luck

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Check with the Atterbury Shooting Complex. They usually have fairly good prices. The number is 812-526-6552 (opens at 1000 on Sat). You can also try the Indiana Gun Club @ 317-485-6540 which is in Fishers. I think they are affiliated but not positive.

They are affiliated, and Atterbury has some of the best prices on primers and powder.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    They are affiliated, and Atterbury has some of the best prices on primers and powder.

Indeed...and their affiliation might explain why they are able to order in bulk, passing the savings on to the consumer. There ARE still businesses that do that...right? :D

Top Bottom